caption the profile picture above you!

Started by phoenixfoden, November 15, 2012, 08:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas Barkshield

(you could wait until you get someone else ;D)

I control your mind!

Rainshadow

"Ugh, my shield is so lame!  It's so boring and round.  Why do I even carry a shield?"  *Shoonk!*  :o  "I love my shield!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

"I am a tree I think and I cant see your picture very well"

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

My ship, the Indomitable Endeavor, sailing the Monquista skyway in Pirate101.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 23, 2013, 08:22:22 PM
My ship, the Indomitable Endeavor, sailing the Monquista skyway in Pirate101.
Oh. Now caption my pic, please 8)!

Rusvul

Err, I'm not sure I want to shake your hand, money is dirty, and you touch it a lot, I'm sure.

Ungatt Trunn

He/she was a Marlfox, right?
BTW, Money is not dirty, and Mr. Monopoly is sure to wash his hands every five minutes. He is a Millionaire, after all...

Rusvul

Rusvul? Yes, he's a Marlfox. Money is dirty, do you know how many people touch it? And how many people pick their noses? It's disgusting.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey, look, the Titanic can fly now! *crashes into flying iceberg. (?)* and it can fall instead of sink!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

Hey! One, it's the Endeavor, not the Titanic, and two, I'm a much better helmsman than that! I actually look where I'm going :P! It seems to be a magnifying glass silhouette... Or, does it have something to do with the Elemental Sword of Air?

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Err, that'd involve falling endlessly into the oblivion of nothingness, that is, until you die of hunger or hit a star. Not that you should even be on deck when going through a Stormgate.
EEEEUUULLLAAALLLIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Kitsune

Rainshadow