caption the profile picture above you!

Started by phoenixfoden, November 15, 2012, 08:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Arthur: You're an Idiot.
Merlin: *smiles* Thanks!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

"And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always love youuuuuuuuu!!!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Herr der Diebe! I still don't understand!

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Rainshadow

"I'ma hitcha with me sling, ya varmint!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Sword Two from The Left: "Hey, you! YOU! Come and buy me! Please?"
Sword Three From The Right: "NO! You don't want him! Take me!"
Sword One From The Left: "Actually,m you don't him OR her. Taker me! I'm honest! They steal!"
Middle Sword: "Oh, shut up, all three of you! And, on a side note, One-from-the-left- lies, and Two-from-the-left has an annoying cough, and tends to get sick, and Three-from-the=right DOES steal. I do believe I'm the only honest one of the bunch!"

Rainshadow

Leatho Shellhound

We were alone on the road driving faster
So far from home we were chasing disaster

click the banner

Rainshadow

"I shall defeat you with my superior dance moves!"

(By the way, awesome use of that song, Leatgo.  That actually perfectly describes the situation.  :P)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Russa Nodrey

Freddy