News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

caption the profile picture above you!

Started by phoenixfoden, November 15, 2012, 08:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwen A. Mouse

You know how to win at cat-and-mouse, don't you? Don't be the mouse. And human, I am most definitely not the mouse.
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gwen A. Mouse

Wait- before you attack me, take a look. Yep, at the GIANT AXE that I am casually toting. Still want to go through with this? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Quote from: Delthion on September 26, 2014, 01:31:54 PM
*Glare!*
Aw, but he's smiling! (Yes, it's hard to see, but the look on his face is, in fact, a smile. Or maybe a smirk.)
"You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up genocide. You'll see a little picture of me there and the caption'll read 'over my dead body'!" -The Doctor

Rainshadow

"I have tamed these bangs.  See?  They are long by the sides, yet short by my eyes.  HA!  I AM THE BANGS MASTER!  ALL BANGS SHALL FEAR MY WRATH, AND THE WRATH OF MY SCISSORS!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

"LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!"

What is so funny that it caused one to buckle over, one to facepalm, and three to just sit there giggling like children?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Rainshadow

"And just like that, Steve realized he'd forgotten it was Wear Blue Wednesday."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

"What is this speck of dust? It is very intriguing, I wonder why a speck of dust decided to settle hear? Let us contemplate this."

Cornflower MM

" A city in Florida was named after me! *Puzzled, deep-in-thought look* Or. . . . . Was I named after the city in Florida?"

Unimaginative

"The humans are coming! Run for your lives!"
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Delthion