News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Mira of Redwall

Started by walsh911, November 15, 2012, 11:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walsh911

Mira is an Otter and she does archery but she has never been out on her own. Not even once. Is this her dream quest, or an adventure that leads her to evil?

Mira trampled the leaves below her as she ran through the front yard of Redwall Abbey. She needed to find Old Quelt to ask hims question about Green Isle and Salamandastron.
:D Cats are amazing I <3 them! :D

BrookSkimmer

Hi and welcome to the RP section of this site! We are happy to have you role play with us! I've moved this in here so that this RP can be discussed before it is posted as an active RP.

Basically you give people a chance to sign up for whatever characters they would like to play, work out the plot details and then start a thread on the role play page.

You can look at some of these other RP discussions to get an idea of what happens before you run your RP. Let me know if you have any questions.

On another note, I would love to join in your RP!

Can I play Skipper of otters?

Name: Skipper or Skip those who know him
He is your regular Skipper character. Fiercely loyal to his otters, has a kind heart, big spirited, and loves laughing and eating hot root soup.

Dannflower Reguba

Intriguing..... I'll have to keep a watch on this one.  :)

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lord Gorath

Name: Kolbur Bigbones (direct descendant of Bucko Bigbones)
Same as his great-great-grandsire, Bucko Bigbones. Boastful, yet a strong and courageous fighting hare. He will eat you outta' house 'n' home. ;D

Quickpaw

Name: Vash Quickpaw
He is a thief who lost his parents to badgers at a young age. He has been taking from travellers ever since. He has a tan underbelly with light-brown fur. He has green eyes and wears tan pants with a green vest. He uses his fathers knife, which is very important to him.
I LOVE 80's music.