yes
7 (87.5%)
no
0 (0%)
could use some work
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Buckler The Leg Buckler

No, but I think a deer would fit as a Redwall type one. Maybe everybody could pick a type of animal to use as a steed, from depending from where you live. I think, since I'm from the North, I'll do a ram.
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

W0NWILL

No, not an intelligent one, non-intelligent, yes, the horse in the first book. At least, it never mentioned that it was intelligent.

And an ostrich would fit mine; mine is from the desert/dunes.

Myrkin

Well... If rakkety tam agrees then you can have steeds. However, their only purpose will be to carry warlords and only them, so no ostrich cavalry. :P

W0NWILL

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

rakkety tam

yeah steads are cool and like gorath said make them from your envirement
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

No avatar? Ok he was just on my long list of RP charaters. I'll come up with a new general
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

rakkety tam

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

rakkety tam

ok i hate i hate to double post but if i modify it people wont look so yeah once abbotalf comes up with a new general we will start

AbbotAlf0805

Name, Niko Guildsman
Weapon, double dirks
age, 36
rank, general
gender, male
race, mouse
appearance, dark brown fur, eyepatch, big for a mouse but not as big as Davidari, kilt, green torso.
Personality, solitary, smart, can be grumpy at times, respects his authorities.
Army, Knight Tribe
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

rakkety tam

Myrkin

AbbotAlf0805