News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Hawkeye (Rain) VS the Sheriff of Nottingham (Phoenix)

Started by Rainshadow, November 23, 2012, 05:31:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should win?

Hawkeye (Rain)
4 (57.1%)
Sheriff (Phoenix)
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Rainshadow

This is a duel that Phoenix and I are going to have, featuring Hawkeye of the Avengers and the Sheriff of Nottingham.

GHOST TOWN

The setting of this duel area was that of something from some old Wild West movie.  Old, broken down buildings, dusty clouds drifting through the air, and tumbleweeds rolling across the dirt road.
 Hawkeye was sitting on the rooftops, watching the road to find the Sheriff.  He had his bow at the ready, with an arrow already set on the string and pulled back.
 Hawkeye couldn't help but think of movies he had seen in the past, with the cowboys riding by, firing their pistols.  He wished that he had a horse and a pistol, so he could do that.  Eh, he thought, I'll add it to my bucket list.  Now, back to business.  His gaze returned to the road.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

The sheriff had been getting his arrows ready and was watching hawkeye from a nearby attic.

Rainshadow

Hawkeye saw a flicker of movement in an attic not to far away.  He glanced at it, surprised to see a wolf through the window.  He hid his surprise, though, and stood up, his back turned to his enemy.  He strode across the roof and leaped onto a smaller one, one that was close to the ground.
  Jumping off of that roof, Hawkeye landed on a pile of straw.  Quickly turning around, he found his target, pulled back the bowstring, and shot.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

The sheriff ducks and say a little more accurate and you may have hit  the window haha!

Rainshadow

Hawkeye glared at the wolf.  "I'd be extremely scared if I were you," he shouted.  Then, he chose an explosive arrow tip and pulled the arrow out of his quiver.  He set it to the string and fired at the house, the tip exploding on impact.  "See if you can get out of there, wolf!"

phoenixfoden

The sheriff was lucky to have got out of there.he hoped that the kind person who let him stay there was ok.haha,explosive arrows?are you that bad at aiming!

Rainshadow

"Are you that bad at hiding?" Hawkeye shouted back.  This wolf may be able to get out of tough situations fast, but could he shoot an arrow?  Hawkeye chose an arrow with a regular tip and shot it, firing two more shortly after that.
  "Come on, wolf, let's see how you dodge these!"

phoenixfoden

The second arrow tore a hole in his fancy sleeves"you are going to pay for that.prince john dosent like ripped uniforms".he then fired an arrow at hawkeyes hand.

Rainshadow

Hawkeye snapped his hand back, the tip ripping through his thumb.  He cried out in pain, but was thankful that it was his left hand instead of his right.  His left hand was the one that held the bowstring, therefore, he didn't need his thumb.
  Pulling out a normal arrow, Hawkeye aimed for his opponent's footpaw, hoping to make it very hard for him to walk.  He brought back the string and fired, quickly jumping behind a house so that he would be out of range.

phoenixfoden

*arrow gets sheriff in  the foot*Yeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooowwwww!

Rainshadow

Hawkeye heard the sheriff cry out and smiled.  He felt it was going quite well for him.
  Choosing an arrow with cord tied to it, Hawkeye climbed onto a wooden crate and pulled himself up onto the rooftop.  He fired the arrow at a tall building not too far from the wolf.
  Taking a hold of the cord, Hawkeye jumped, swinging through the air, coming closer and closer to the sheriff.  He stuck his legs out, aiming a blow to his opponent's large stomach.

phoenixfoden

The sheriff sees what hawk eye was doing and charges at him.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Could you please put more than 1-sentence in your posts?  It's kinda hard to go off of one small sentence.

BIC:  Hawkeye saw the large wolf starting to charge and decided to change his direction.  He heaved his weight to the right, swinging him around the wolf.  It was close, though, and Hawkeye could have sworn he felt fur brush against his arm.
  While he was busy being pleased that he had dodged his foe, Hawkeye didn't look where he was going.  He turned his head to look ahead right as he ran into the side of the building.  He slid slowly to the ground, groaning.

phoenixfoden

"hahahaaahaa just like in the cartoons"the sheriff then walked over to hawkeye and said "you have one minute to get yourself ready.ill be waiting in the inn"

Rainshadow

Hawkeye groaned and glared at his foe.  How dare he taunt me? he asked himself as he stood up.  He strode slowly over to the inn, keeping his eyes peeled for any sign of the wolf.
  Hawkeye came to the rotting door of the inn.  He took an arrow out and set it to the string, stepping in cautiously.  He looked around, willing his eyes to adjust to the darkness faster.  They didn't.