Hawkeye (Rain) VS the Sheriff of Nottingham (Phoenix)

Started by Rainshadow, November 23, 2012, 05:31:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should win?

Hawkeye (Rain)
4 (57.1%)
Sheriff (Phoenix)
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Rainshadow

OOC:  Haha, Hawkeye doesn't die because Avengers are too awesome to die.  8)

BIC:  Hawkeye quickly flattened himself to the ground, taking out an explosive arrow and firing it at the barrel.  He found that his vision was clearing a little, and that made his aim slightly better.  His head was still throbbing, though, and he was quite exhausted from this battle.  He hoped that it would be over soon.

OOC:  How long do you want this duel to go, Phoenix?  I mean, we have to end sometime.  We can't just battle each other until we're both dead, lol.  Also, if we end it with a certain date, we won't have to have one of the characters die.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

Occ:I was kinda hoping the poll would tell us

bic:the sheriff had just dived behind a resturant when the arrow exploded.he then stayed the waiting for hawkeye.

Rainshadow

Hawkeye had seen the sheriff jump out of the way and felt rather annoyed.  "Coward!" he shouted.  "Come out and fight me like a man!  Oh, wait, you can't.  You're just a beast!"
  Taking an arrow out, Hawkeye set it to the string and quietly sneaked up to the corner.  He stood at the ready, up against the wall, waiting for the wolf to make a move.

OOC:  Just in case you can't tell, he's a few feet from the corner that the sheriff is hiding behind.  At least, that's where he thinks the sheriff is hiding.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

The sheriff jumped out of one of the buildings windows and kicked the bow out of hawkeyes hands.coward? Im not the one using explosive arrows!