News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Weasels of Welkin.

Started by Lutra, November 25, 2012, 01:13:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

Vegetarian? Gross! *dies* XP Oh well I guess that makes it interesting

Lutra

The fact she was a vegetarian was never overplayed in the books, so I wouldn't be too worried about it.  It was there, but often was represented as "Bryony found some..... to eat instead."
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Skipper

I'll be back top my normal schedule soon so you'll be able to see me in the rp then, just abit busy since it's the holidays.

Lutra

Just to post, I can work with Romsca's Bryony character and explain about the rats.....that should kill a couple of birds with one stone as the saying goes. ;)  I won't post as the rats yet, but I think we need more info on what exactly Mawk heard.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Lutra

Just to bump one more time, I plan on bringing Sleek in tonight.  I'm hoping (crosses fingers) that others who have agreed to play will post soon or at least give me an idea of what they're exactly waiting for. Its hard to talk to myself even though I have many characters to play. :P
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Skipper

Sorry to keep you waiting I will post if no one else posts soon I was just waiting for everyone to be at the camp/base before bringing Breya in.

Lutra

Skip, I really do think everyone is there, because this is the point where we decide what to do next.  It would make sense for everyone to be present.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Romsca

Can someone else please be Bryony?

Lutra

Any particular reason why?  Are you planning on picking up another character or dropping out?
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Romsca

Lutra

Are you likely to come back in the future?  Reason I ask is because we will keep Bryony in the game if you plan to return and can pick her back up.  Otherwise we may drop her out unless someone else picks her up...I already have control over quite a few characters.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Romsca

Probably not coming back, sorry

Lutra

Too bad...sorry to lose you so early on.  We were just getting started. :(
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra