News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Upcoming Movies

Started by redwallgurl, November 27, 2012, 09:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

This thread can be a discussion for any new movies that are coming out or are out that you enjoy or want to see.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dreamer

Thor 2. Ironman 3. The Avengers 2. The hobbit
~Dreamer~

redwallgurl

For me Rise of The Guardians. I loove Jack Frost.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

UNKN0WN

I thought I saw a similar thread like this somewhere else

Lutra

Only movie I have any interest in seeing anytime soon is the Monsters Inc. 3 movie...the one where they're in college.  I could probably relate to it, having been there, done that. :P
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwaller

I really want to watch Wreck-It-Ralph!

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Redwaller

YESSSS! It's so far away!  :D

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Redwaller

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Lutra on December 02, 2012, 05:42:02 PM
Only movie I have any interest in seeing anytime soon is the Monsters Inc. 3 movie...the one where they're in college.  I could probably relate to it, having been there, done that. :P
I want to see that too!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on December 03, 2012, 12:16:45 AM
Quote from: Lutra on December 02, 2012, 05:42:02 PM
I want to see that too!

Ummm...... Slight correction, it's only the second movie.  :D

Quote from: Redwaller on December 02, 2012, 05:57:48 PM
I really want to watch Wreck-It-Ralph!

It was Outstanding! You won't be disappointed!

Quote from: Dreamer on December 01, 2012, 07:19:00 PM
Thor 2. Ironman 3. The Avengers 2. The hobbit

Can't wait for those! WHOO! Go Marvel!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Redwallfan7

I want to see Wreck it Ralph. Was the Owl City song good, Rain? I'll have to hear it.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Why don't you see for yourself?

When Can I See You Again?
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!