Spikky Situation

Started by Redwaller, November 29, 2012, 12:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Liff jumped back as the two squirrels walked toward him, he was crouching behind the open abbey door.

Mattio

Sage runs up to Liff and tugs sleeve.

Ooc sage doesn't talk

cregga rose eyes

OOC: Who has a Hedgehog inside? My character Mallet is outside the Abbey.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Rainshadow

OOC:  I have Gong inside, but I'm not quite sure what to do with him.  If you guys want to follow my lead, though, I'm sure I can come up with something.

BIC:  Gong stood up and excused himself from the table, mumbling something about needing sleep.  He walked out of the Abbey, making sure that no one was watching.  He crept up to a side gate and opened it, wincing as it screeched in protest.  Then he poked his head out, looking to see if he could find any of the others.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

cregga rose eyes

Mallet saw the Hedgehog's head poke out from the small gate. He heard someone call out quietly to move forward. He saw lots of evil smirks forming on faces, he himself was sporting a wicked grin.

Durry sat with  the remainder of the Redwallers and guests in the Great Hall. She thought nothing of all the Hedgehogs leaving together. Must have travered all day.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Redwaller

Brunto watched as Gong exited the Great Hall, he hoped he'd be capable of bringing them in silently.

The leader of the outside group told them to follow him and he walked furtively to the little gate.

Mattio

Sage runs up and jumps on Badgermum Toll's lap.As he take a sip of fizz his face breaks into a smile,he loved fizz.As he started eating Sage started drifting off and motions to Badgermum Toll that he was tired

redwallgurl

Whelan watched the last of the hedgehogs leaves. Letting her posture drop she leaned back. Redwallers were always polite with guests. She glanced around at the rest of the Redwallers. Their wasn't that many Redwallers left in the Abbey. The beasts that had left were most of the population of Redwall. That didn't matter to her though. She believed in quality not in quantity.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwaller

Badgermum Toll took the little rabbit in her arm and brought him up to the dormitory.

Brunto Softquills excused himself and said he needed a bit of fresh air. He slipped outside and went to the little gate.

OOC: When all the redwallers are gone asleep, the hedgehogs make their move.

Mattio

Sage falls asleep in Badgermum Toll's arm. Shifts slightly to get comfortable.

Mattio

ooc: sorry for the double post but Where is everybody?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Waiting for something to do.  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

321tumbler

Heltha walked slowly through the forest. "I wonder what the dream about that little one was about?" She heard water and walked in the direction of the sound until she got to a river. She drank some water and followed the river untill it crossed a road. After following the road for a while she saw it was night and had a few berries then went to sleep.

Redwaller

OOC: You can keep the character, just post the description first.  :)

Mattio

As soon as Sage was tucked away and Badgermum Toll left he got up. Not tired at all. And grabbed his dagger from under his bed. There are too many visitors today. I don't like it one bit. He snuck out of his room and into the hallway. He thought he heard someone, but he was just being paranoid.