The Start of It All Signup

Started by Buckler The Leg Buckler, December 01, 2012, 01:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Great! So that's what I want Rofnard's axe to look like. Except that it has a blue pommelstone(forgot to mention it to you.)

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Yah Dannflor, just make a character thing. ;)
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Dannflower Reguba

:D Simple change there.

Name: Unknown (she doesn't like to talk about it.... Then again.... She doesn't like to talk much at all)

Species: Squirrel

Appearance: Snow white fur, excepting a scarlet branching line that traces from the back tip of her right ear, goes down the middle-right section of the back of her neck, and along the outer-under side of her right arm, becoming a blotch on her inside pawpad. Her eyes are a thick red (scarlet) filled with dark specks. She wears a slightly tattered Dark grey tunic with a hood, belt and scabbard, and short leather boots (sandal-boots really)

Personality: Quiet, somewhat contemplative. Fairly cautious, and shows an excessive amount of understanding for one her age. 

Weapon: A crystalline blade that was wrought of the cold, not of the heat, it is comprised of a blade that is like ice, but has the endurance of iron. The ice is barely withheld by the cross guard which is made of leather bound green wood (a flexible material, now solidified as a byproduct). The hilt is grey bound (dark) iron. The pommel being a turquoise metal.

Other: She carries a flute, and a pouch of darts, comes from farther North than one cares to acknowledge, and has a tendency towards suspicion.   

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

WarriorOfMossflower

I suppose I'll sign up as well.

Name: Honeybloom

Species:Harvest Mouse

Weapons: Dagger and throwing knives

Apearance: Slender golden harvest mouse with stormy grey eyes. Wears a light grey tunic with a belt strapped from shoulder to hip that holds her throwing knives

Personality: Honeybloom's nature is belied by her name--she's not at all gentle or sweet like honey. Instead she is very bitter and negative, and never willing to run from a fight. Perhaps at some point she may have been nice and sweet, but she's had so many misfortunes in her life by this point. 

Other: Honeybloom had a misguided past and was abandoned by her parents, thus resulting in her violent nature. She enjoys killing vermin and fighting, though really she's just covering up her hurt and pain from the past.

(And yes, for those who participated in or watched the tournament, I did enter Honeybloom to fight the Champion. Even though she did not get that role, I still want to have her in action.)
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Why don't all the woodlanders be under the tribe of Martin the Elder Warrior? Oh, and accepted!
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Redwaller

Dannflower Reguba

If you don't mind, Silent (for that is what most call her) is the type that tends to be alone. She'll probably be with the tribe at some point, but she isn't part of it.

WarriorOfMossflower

Buckler, it's fine by me if you want Honeybloom to be part of Martin's tribe. Thanks for accepting, by the way.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

BrookSkimmer

Name: Zyrne Boldclaw
Species: Bear
Seasons: 50
Description: Leader of a vermin horde from the far north. Wears a huge iron battle helmet adorned with metal horns. Red jerkin covered with chain mail shirt. Carries a pole axe. Huge bear with scruffy long fur.
Personality: Hard and to the point. A brilliant leader of his evil horde. Tactician and strategist. Makes a point to always lead into battle.

Name: Wern Graincoat
Species: pine martin
Seasons: 30
Description: Ranking beast in Boldclaw's horde.  Wears a green tunic and carries a mace and shield. Wears greaves on lower arms and legs. Has a coat consisting of blacks, browns, and grays.
Personality: Always looking for ways to get into his leader's good graces. Secretly plots to overthrow Boldclaw someday.

Rainshadow

Hey, Dan, do you think Arrain could be friends with Silent?  I know that Silent is supposed to be a solo squirrel, but could she have maybe one friend that understands her or something?  (If you don't want to, that's fine)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 03, 2012, 03:19:07 AM
  Hey, Dan, do you think Arrain could be friends with Silent?  I know that Silent is supposed to be a solo squirrel, but could she have maybe one friend that understands her or something?  (If you don't want to, that's fine)

Sounds interesting... A little curious... Is Arrain from the North? Does he have a level of understanding belieing his age?

The idea shows promise though.  :)

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Accepted, Brook! Also Dann, if you want her to be a native squirrel who follows the tribe without them knowing, and one day she blows her cover.

Dannflower Reguba

QuoteOther: She carries a flute, and a pouch of darts, comes from farther North than one cares to acknowledge, and has a tendency towards suspicion.

;)