News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Redwaller's Art Requests

Started by Redwaller, December 03, 2012, 01:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which drawing method do you prefer me to do?

Colour
13 (81.3%)
Pencil
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwaller on September 30, 2013, 02:33:52 PM
Thanks everyone!  :)

Yeah,  :-\  I still have a bit of difficulty with lengths, but I'll be buying a drawing mannequin, so that should help.

Huh, I've actually never heard of a drawing mannequin.  Sounds like a really good idea!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Nice drawing!

Quote from: Redwaller on September 30, 2013, 02:33:52 PM
Thanks everyone!  :)

Yeah,  :-\  I still have a bit of difficulty with lengths, but I'll be buying a drawing mannequin, so that should help.

It will be a help, but a word of warning, they can some times be hard to work with. Look into them before getting one.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Faiyloe

Redwaller here is a tip. Look at pictures of real animals and people to help get a better idea of how the different parts relate to the rest of the body.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Redwaller

I actually do this a lot!  ;D

It really helps!

Thanks everyone for the tips!

Leatho Shellhound

I you would like to, could you do Sir Gawain and his Squire standing next to each other?

Name: Sir Gawain

Species: Otter

Weapon: A long claymore called Galantine and a large axe. He also cares a knife and a shield which has a golden pentangle on a red back ground.

Appearance: He is a well built and handsome sea otter with flaming red fur. His eyes are a light brown which shimmer in the noon day sun. Gawain wears a black tunic with chain mail under neath. A helmet on his head with black, red and purple feathers in it. He has fur boots which he had made from his enemies.

Personality: Formidable, courteous, and also a compassionate warrior, fiercely loyal to his king and family. He is a friend to young knights, a defender of the poor, and as "the Maidens' Knight", a defender of damsels as well.

Name: Járnsmiður (Blacksmith in lcelandic) for short Jarn (meaning iron)

Species: Water Shrew

Rank: Squire to Sir Gawain, the son of Log-a-Log the Shrew Chief and a Master Blacksmith.

Weapons: War hammer and a black iron shortsword.

Apperance: His fur is like any other water shrew but with more grey in it, his eyes are blue with a green tint. He wears a red and purple checkered tunic over his chain mail. With small brown shoes and has a silver earing in his left ear. He has a black belt with his sword scabbard on his left hip. He also has a black cloak when the weather is bad.

Personality: He does not speek much, but when he does he speeks his mind. Looks on the cloudy side of things.

Other: He was the son of Log-a-Log as mentioned before. He traveled to the great badger mountain where he learned to be a blacksmith. After which he came to Redwallelot and became Sir Gawain's squire.

click the banner

Redwaller

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Redwaller

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Leatho Shellhound

Dude! That is awesome! Thanks a lot!

click the banner

Redwaller

Thanks everyone! I had great fun designing the helmet and everything!

And I'm open to new requests.  :)

Redwaller

rachel25

could you draw my RP character Sister Lupine please  ;D

Name: Sister Lupine
Species: mouse
Weapon: nothing.
Appearance: is small and has gentle grey eyes, has white and pale brown fur. 
Clothes: the simple Redwall habit, and a rose and bluebell bonnet which she always wears.
Personality: is gentle and hates violence. Loves the Dibbuns and singing, is strict when she needs to be, and likes helping out in the kitchens.   
Other: Is the Dibbuns Choirmaster and has a great laugh and is always singing. Is not exactly friends with Cien and try's to keep out of his way if she can. Is the infirmary keepers assistant but whenever she can is outside practicing songs with the Dibbuns. It was her idea to put on the Musical of Martin the Warrior's life and is writing and directing all the songs and acting parts

Redwaller