News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Redwaller's Art Requests

Started by Redwaller, December 03, 2012, 01:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which drawing method do you prefer me to do?

Colour
13 (81.3%)
Pencil
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

Thanks!

I'm open to requests!(As always.)

Redwaller

Oh look, what's this? An old dusty bag... What's in it? Drawing material that's been rotting there for too long because nobody requested anything from the owner.  ::)

Leatho Shellhound

Could you please draw my RP character?

Name: Bladepaw
Species: Hare
Appearance: Brown fur, green eyes. He wears a white tunic. His left paw is missing.
Personality: sincere, loyal and honorable.
Backstory: Grew up at castle Floret, before setting of for adventures.
Other: He talks normaly, and hold strongly to his codes of honor.
Strengths: A quick thinker.
Weaknesses (at least 1): He has only one forepaw, and proud.
Weapons: Two javelins, sling and three stone bags, single blade battle axe.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

Redwaller

Here's Bladepaw:

I'm open to requests! Load me in this time!

Leatho Shellhound

Wow that is really good! You are getting a lot better!!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

I have two requests for ya:

Cassius and Cedany standing together, preferably looking like their character (personality, I mean.).  So, Cas would probably look rather irritated, and Dan would most likely be trying to write/sign to him.

Cassius Brook
Name:  Cassius "Cass" Brook

Species:  Silver fox

Appearance:  Even though Cass is a fully grown silver fox, his fur colour remained the same as it was when he was a pup: white, with a dark grey face and light grey tail.  Lengthwise, his fur is rather long and shaggy, due to the fact that his appearance didn't mature correctly.  His eyes also remained a light blue, making him appear much younger than he actually is.  Of course, you can barely see his eyes, because he squints all the time.  As for his size, the fox is short and scrawny, making him look quite young for his age.
 Clothing-wise, Cass wears a dark grey tunic, which is slightly tattered on the edges.  His cloak is a darker grey, but not quite black.  It too is slightly tattered at the edges.  Around the todd's waist is a black cord that he uses as a belt.

Personality:  Cass is rather cowardly and tends to hide when in large crowds of strangers, but if he's with a gang, he's more courageous.  He's smart and sly, like many other foxes, but he's not totally evil.  He doesn't claim to have any friends, but once he gets to know somebeast, he's got their back.  Of course, he's never really gotten close enough to another creature to get to know them.

Other:  While his brain and bodily functions matured normally, for some reason, Cass remains the same colour as he did when he was a young pup.  His fur didn't darken like other silver foxes, and neither did his eyes.  Because of this, the todd doesn't have the best vision, so he has a permanent squint.

Silver fox pup
[close]
[close]

And I think you probably know what Dan looks like.  ;)

Ze ozer requezt:  (Don't ask me why I did that.  I don't know either.  :P)

Ginger
Name:  Silonna "Ginger" Greenholm

Species:  Wildcat

Height:  5'6"

Physical Description:  Silonna is a calico she-cat with bright, emerald green eyes.  Her fur is short and sleek, making her look thinner than normal, but she's very healthy.  Ginger's main fur colour, unlike many calicos, is, well, a bright ginger.  The other two colours are black and white, black being the more dominant of the two.

Clothing:  Ginger wears a cream-coloured blouse with elbow-length sleeves and open shoulders.  Over top of that, she wears a black button-up vest that is almost always unbuttoned.  She has a dark forest green scarf that is wound loosely around her neck.  A sash of the same colour is tied around her waist, into which a rapier is tucked.  She also has a lute carried on her back, held on by a black leather strap which runs diagonally from her left shoulder to her right hip, with the body of the instrument at her shoulder.
 On her long legs, Ginger wears black trousers with two pockets that she likes to shove her paws into.  She has black boots covering her footpaws.

Jewelry:  The wildcat has two small, brass hoop earrings, one in the base of each ear.  She wraps a leather strap around her right wrist for no particular reason, but she claims that one day she'll need to use it for something.

Weaponry:  Ginger is the best with her rapier, and has it on her person at all times.  She prefers not to use it, but has it for emergencies.  She also carries a small knife in her boot, hidden away from sight.
 Another thing she claims is a weapon would be her lute. She likes to mock her foes, singing annoying ditties whilst strumming her instrument.  She doesn't do it often, but when she does, she's rewarded with enraged (and rather clumsy) foes.

Personality:  Ginger is a shy, quiet wildcat, who prefers being alone to being in a crowd.  She loves to sing, but is afraid to show her talents to anybeast. But, the calico does play her lute in public.
 One thing that the cat is is a kind creature.  She tries to do her best to not be cruel or rude, but to be polite and generous to everybeast, even her enemies.
[close]

Very nice, by the way.  I like how you did Bladepaw's eyes very much!  And his face looks excellent!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

That drawing is amazing! Great job!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

Thanks everybody! It was really fun drawing him!

@Rain, on it!  :)

(P. S. I've now done 75 drawings!(Not counting the very first ones))

Rainshadow

Yay!  :D  And congrats on all the drawings!  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Here's Cas and Dan:

Silonna "Ginger" Greenholm coming next!

Russano the Wise

Rainshadow

Nice!  One small fault is that the arms are a bit small, but they both look awesome!

Redwaller

Thanks everyone!  :)

Yeah,  :-\  I still have a bit of difficulty with lengths, but I'll be buying a drawing mannequin, so that should help.