News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Christmas Art

Started by Redwaller, December 04, 2012, 01:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Here's Tard:

I'll be working on the cowboys now.

EDIT: If you can find me another version of the pic, I'll do it, because my computer won't let me modify it.

Rainshadow

There ya go!  And by the way, I love what you did to Tard!  He looks so (not) happy right now!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Hmm, Santa hats on all and a white beard for Harrison Ford (the guy on the far right).  Oh!  And if it's not too much trouble, could you change the pistols to candy canes?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Lol, that's awesome!  I was giggling just looking at them.  :P  Harrison Claus.  Lol!

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Could you Christmas-ify this picture?  It's Fiver from Watership Down.

You could give him a Santa hat, and you can do whatever else you want to the picture.  You could turn those plants in the back into Christmas trees or something lol!

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Redwaller

Redwaller

Would anyone like me to make a topic for other modified pictures?

Redwaller

Get your requests in if you want your pictures done before Christmas day!

phoenixfoden

Ooooohhh i remember this!