News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Expertise

Started by The Lady Shael, July 08, 2011, 07:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

What do you consider yourself to be an expert at? Or a topic on which you are "more knowledgeable than average"?
~The Lady Shael Varonne of Mossflower Country
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/

Trigoma

um. tht would have to be video games i think. i know sum scripting, triggers, comp language and sum other stuff but thts about it lol.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Gonff

I would say weaving & knitting although I'm not near as good as many people I know more then the average person. (I'm also an expert at climbing trees  ;D)
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

DanielofRedwall

I'd say my music knowledge is pretty expansive.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Matthias720

Let's see...

I'm an expert with computers, computer software,speed-reading, telling jokes and anecdotes, useless and useful trivia, and Redwall. ;D

Tiria Wildlough

I might be an expert on Redwall, but don't ask me about legend of Luke, Salamandastron, Rogue Crew, The Sable Queen, or Eulalia, because I haven't read them!
Otherwise...we...ell, I might be an expert on Cambodia, which is where I normally live. Maybe not as knowledgeable as some people, though.  ;)
(I have read Eulalia now.)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Gonff

Quote from: Matthias720 on July 09, 2011, 06:14:21 PM
Let's see...

I'm an expert with computers, computer software,speed-reading, telling jokes and anecdotes, useless and useful trivia, and Redwall. ;D

I just recently learned that I really like computers & computer software. I hope to learn as much as I can about it.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I think I qualify as a 3d-modeling knowledgeable person. At Redwall, I would call myself an expert.
And then there's writing. I've never had it evaluated, or actually read with feedback on a critical scale. But I still like to write novels/stories. Only thing I write really besides school and random.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Osu

I'm not an expert in anything. But I do know quite a bit about Redwall, and I was a real fantard for Kingdom Hearts once upon a time... LOL but that doesn't count.  ;D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Lily

Quote from: Osu on July 11, 2011, 01:33:21 AM
I'm not an expert in anything. But I do know quite a bit about Redwall, and I was a real fantard for Kingdom Hearts once upon a time... LOL but that doesn't count.  ;D
I love those games!

I would not consider myself an expert in anything. I have a lot of things I like, but nothing that I'm particularly good at. I guess I am pretty knowledgeable about kendo. More so than the average westerner who doesn't practise it, anyway!

Redwall Musician

I'm an expert at... Nothing. Nothing really. I'm good at piano, and school, but not an expert. (Who is an expert on school :P?) I like to tell stories too.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Lutra

You can be an "expert" at something, but even the best goof up every now and then. ;)  I'd say I'm really good with computers, and trying to find ways to use technology in school classrooms.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Nightfire

Everything!  :D Never mind, just kidding. I'm great at pathfinding. I navigate by the sun and stars, and it is impossible for me to get lost. Which is a good thing, otherwise my parents would be worried sick...
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Gonff the Mousethief

I'm good at, well, reading thinking and writing
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Romsca

I know more than most people about Pirates (at least of the last third of the golden age) and Scottish History and European History in general, but I don't consider myself an expert