News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Spanish!

Started by Redwaller, December 08, 2012, 10:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

?Desean Uds. hablar completamente en español? Ahora hablamos solamente in inglés sobre de español. Es muy aburrida para mí. Si no entienden Uds. el español, por favor no hablan más en esta tema. !Gracias!  ;D

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Redwaller on December 09, 2012, 02:45:42 AM
Okay, well... I'll just have to get someone else...
[/quote/]

I (Martin) would be willing to do it! I LOVE Spanish. Most of the people at our church are Spanish (but also speak English) so I try to learn from them too. PM me if you want to do something with me so we could learn it.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dreamer

My mom knows spanish and my older brother does too. I know a tiny bit. Right now I am learning Latin.
~Dreamer~

Tiria Wildlough

I'm learning Latin too! But I haven't done very much lately.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Romsca

?Porqué no hablan Uds. en español? ?Qué es su problema?  >:(

MatthiasMan

Dreamer, that language is a good choice. If I could take any other language than Spanish, I'd be Greek, then I'd learn Latin.

Dreamer

Yes, that's why I took it. I have a lot of interest in plants and animals, both of which require a good amount of Latin. Plus, its the 'founding father' of the romance languages, which will make it easier for me when I learn spanish. I also want to learn greek one day, as well as portaguese.
~Dreamer~

MatthiasMan

So true, so true. ;) Greek is the best though. Spanish is just my worst. I can't learn it. I just can't.

Romsca

!Entonces no hablan Uds. más!  >:( >:( >:(

MatthiasMan

Stop, stop. Just stop. It's to confusing! I don't know what the heck your all saying! My brain is gonna explode.

Tiria Wildlough

Relax, Matthias. ;D You might not wanna read this thread anymore if you don't like Spanish. ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Romsca

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on December 14, 2012, 06:30:11 AM
Relax, Matthias. ;D You might not wanna read this thread anymore if you don't like Spanish. ;)

!Sí! !De acuerdo!

Redwaller

I'm starting with spanish and then I'll either go for latin, italian, german or something like that.

MatthiasMan

Fine. I'll stop reading this thread. It's so confusing.

Romsca

!Nadie sabe hablar en español!  :'(