News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Spanish!

Started by Redwaller, December 08, 2012, 10:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Buenas Tardes everybody! Does anybody here know how to speak spanish?

Tam and Martin

I (Martin) am learning how to.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

Sé que hablar en español un poco.  ;D

Redwaller

Quote from: Tam and Martin on December 09, 2012, 12:38:25 AM
I (Martin) amlearning how to.
Me too!

Quote from: Romsca on December 09, 2012, 12:43:17 AM
Sé que hablar en español un poco.  ;D
The only thing I understand for now is: hablar en espanol(talk in spanish(or something like that))

MatthiasMan

Hola. ?Como Estas? Me llamo Lynarder. Hoy es Miercoles de 15 del Septiembre.

I haven't learned much but I'm getting there.

Redwaller

Cool! We could maybe do something to learn together!

MatthiasMan

No! No no no no no. I DESPISE Spanish. I don't care how much of a difference it will make in my life. I'm never going to Mexico, Spain, or another Spanish country. Spanish is my weakest subject. Of a test I got a 55%. That's an F! I've never gotten an F in my life. . .

Redwaller

Okay, well... I'll just have to get someone else...

Tiria Wildlough

I speak Spanish a bit because my dad is Peruvian. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Yo sé un poco de español.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I should know a lot of Spanish, since I have a Hispanic background. The truth is, I only know a tiny portion of it. In my old school, I was always getting teased because of it, but the past is the past. I know some of the greetings, the colors, and some of the animals.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Romsca

Romsca es una hurona.

Translation: Romsca is a ferret

Dawnwing

Yo hablo un poco Español.

I took a couple years of it in middle/high school.  It's been a while so I've forgotten quite a bit; at this point I can understand it if I read it but not necessarily speak it myself.

Rainshadow

Yes, I can pick out a few words and phrases when reading it, but I cannot speak it!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MatthiasMan

I'm actually getting something out of Spanish this year. Last year our teacher was so bad. We all learned nothing.