OOC/ signup for "In articulo mortis, Caelitus mihi vires"(new players welcomed!)

Started by Griffen, December 11, 2012, 12:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

so which one? (see my entry before voting)

keep with the old
7 (77.8%)
start with the new
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Griffen

Pulling out the dagger, he waited for the final blow to end his life.
"You have a tendency of getting in my way..." The half serpent hissed.
"In articulo mortis, Caelitus mihi vires!" Charger exclaimed, his eyes slowly adjusted to the dim light.
"you and your foolish beliefs! Now It's your time, are you ready?" It taunted him
"Sc Dei tempus!" He yelled while jumping to his paw, swinging the dagger around like a bat during the day light.

Ok so that was a piece from the story line. Unlike the prequel (The Summer Solstice)  i will be allowing good creatures, not only bad ones. This takes place nearly thirty years after the end of the last story, so keep that in mind when creating your characters. to start out with I would just like for each person to only have one, I might let more in the future. the more detail when making your characters the better :D and, let me say this very clearly...

your character can have nothing to do with any other story, fan fiction or ones made by Sir Jacques. However if you would like to relate them to the prequel you may. (any questions about this, just PM me)

Of course i can't really tell you the story line because i like to put y'all in suspense. And i am always open to suggestion on how the plot can go, also just email me about it :)

PS: will keep this updated as much as i can, this will start either when im done with the book "Summer Solstice" but hopefully before. maybe...

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Griffen

very good question... i guess you may, but remember that they are thirty years older now. therefor not as fast as they used to be. i know some of you had more than one, so tell me which one you want.

Dannflower Reguba

Wait.... so now our old characters are pretty much irrelevant? I thought they just got better as time went on..... I'm so confused.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

this story take place thirty years later. so if your character was 18 he is now 48, if you want he can be a sub-character who teaches and mentored (maybe even father or mother) to your new character.

Griffen

actually, regarding what i said. this will only take place 5 years after the last book. so you may keep your characters if you wish :)

Redwaller

Dannflower Reguba

Griffen

haha ok, go ahead on improve him :)

ADDED
i have over 72 pages to edit and rewrite into a book before we start :/ but the good thing is it reminds me of all my ideas and the fun we all had during those good ol' days

Dannflower Reguba

So we get both of our old characters back and the option to make a new one? (Just making sure I understand FULLY.

P.S. could you put up what "In articulo mortis, Caelitus mihi vires" means again?

Griffen

you can either keep your old characters, or make one new one.

"In articulo mortis, Caelitus mihi vires"
"in fear of death, my strength is from Heaven"

PS: last story was a hard one, one where ever action had a reaction. this time it will be harder. every action you make has a equal or greater reaction. you reap what you sow. So just because your good or great doesn't make you the best. however i still want to see y'all destroying grunts :)

Dannflower Reguba

Griffen

alrighty! now, every who is keeping their people keep in mind that your profiles might have to be changed a little because you dont know what happened so far, i should be done in hopefully 1-2 weeks... i know its a long time. but if you want we can talk about what you expect, what you would like and all that :)

Redwaller

Here's my old character:

Name: Dranfor Rofnard
Species: Fox
Clothing: Black leather jerkin and black leather shorts.
Weapons: Double bladed battle axe, dagger(both have a saphire pommelstone)
Appearance: Grey fur, paws and tail tip are white, green eyes, taller than average, mean look.
History: Was brought up by his father, which was very cruel with Dranfor Rofnard. Once Rofnard got tired of it and killed his father, and ran away. He wandered far until he reached the Academy. Since this day, his life became harder and harder until he was ready.

BTW, do we keep the powers that were given to us?