Yes
6 (60%)
Wait
1 (10%)
I dunno
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

W0NWILL

Yeah, both of us are strange. *gets toy spacecraft and flies it around, making exploding noises*

Rainshadow

Eh, whatever.  I knew I was strange already.  *Goes off to watch Twilight Zone, drawing crazy and creepy creatures while listening to Owl City*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

I love Twilight Zone! Have you seen Nightmare at 3000 feet? Heh, this is getting off topic.

Rainshadow

(Wait, before getting back on topic)  Is that the one with the gremlin on the wing of the plane?  If so, YES!  I loved that one!

Anyway, we could also have like a monkey-human mix for a jungle island.  Like, it looks a lot like a human, but it has monkey feet and a tail.  It also has short fur and is smaller than a human, but not very much.  It can climb really well, and is rather lean and agile.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Maybe...

That one was great!

W0NWILL

Double post, sorry.

So, we've gotten ideas for most important things, however, we need plants and animals. Not too many, but enough. We're almost ready for RP, but we need towns and cities, names for islands, and some more animals. I'll put jobs up...

Artists-draws animals from descriptions-Tiria Wildlough, Cregga Rose Eyes
Planners-describes animals for the artists to draw, thinks up names-Axehound, Redwaller, Rainshadow
Lord-overviews the whole thing-Wonwill
Hands-does what needs to be done-

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Redwaller

W0NWILL

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Tiria Wildlough

I'll be an artist if that's okay.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

That's fine, whatever someone's best at.

cregga rose eyes

Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

W0NWILL

Of course.

Think up a dragon, a Harry Potter dragon. Give it paws, feelers, a beak, and something that looks a bit like a chainsaw on it's tail. Can either of you put it on paper?

And another, Dallete, a creature of legend, it has four legs, a bunch of porcupine prickles as a tail, grey eyes with no pupils, and a mouth like a Venus Flytrap, but separated four ways.