Yes
6 (60%)
Wait
1 (10%)
I dunno
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

W0NWILL

Me. ;D Great game, it is. That's partiality why I got it, to play and make those creatures. I have a bunny creature as well. :)

Rusvul

I just started Spore. My friend has Galactic Adventures.

W0NWILL

Well, civilization stage is easy, but it has great factors in it that makes it the best one in my opinion. Just go over to a city with a wad of cash and it's yours. :D

Rusvul

Or go over to a city with every tank, warship, and plane you have. and it's yours. (i play military)

Romsca

W0NWILL

You use the atomic bombs on other planets in the space stage. :P Don't want to wreck your planet, after all. Heh, this is getting off topic.

Rusvul

Off topic? yeah. And no, you don't use atomic bombs, you use mega bombs and mega proton missiles. as well as anti-matter bombs and anti-matter missiles.  :P . hmmmm..... how to put this back on topic..... Absolutely no idea :D!

cregga rose eyes

Is there any more creature ideas, or should we expand on the earth creature-thing that I think someone mentioned?
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

W0NWILL

Okay, I have one, it's like an ostrich, for the most part, it's exactly the same as one, except for the two heads and a black with purple spots colouring, with a creamy white beak.

W0NWILL

Should we just start this? We have plenty of information, even if it isn't entirely fleshed out.

(sorry for double post, this got into the void.)

AxeHound

We can flesh it out as we rp!

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Could someone possibly make a list of what the different creatures are and what their names are?  I can't seem to find them.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

I can't do RP's anymore sorry :P I'm way too busy with fanfics, picture requests, and other stuff

W0NWILL

Sorry to hear that Rom, but life catches up with us.

Rain, the first post?