Yes
6 (60%)
Wait
1 (10%)
I dunno
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Redwaller, think of names for islands, Rain and Axehound, think up animals to inhabit the world. Don't have to be humanoid.

Rainshadow

Well for the sky animals, pretty much everything should be able to fly.  So, maybe like there could be cats with giant ears so they could fly.  Dogs with feathery or furry wings so they could fly.  (Most likely feathery, since I'm not sure how furry wings would work)  Horses are Pegusi, there are dragons, etc.

For the land one, probably the animals would be about the same.  Maybe all the animals with paws could have webbed feet so they could swim to different islands.

For the water animals, lots of fish, the animals have gills and webbed paws, horses have fish tails instead of hind legs, etc.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

What do you mean, bats?  If you mean, do you want to include them, then they could be mounts of some sort.  Birds and bats could be giant, like in Lord of the Rings with the eagles.  *Shrugs*  That's an idea, I guess.

Redwaller

Okay, I'll think of names soon!  :)

cregga rose eyes

Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Rainshadow

Art possibly?  That could work as a job, right?

cregga rose eyes

I'm fine with drawing the creatures.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

W0NWILL

Okay, wait for Rain and Axehound to think up things, take their description, put it on paper. But I have a thing to occupy this planet:

Think up a dragon, a Harry Potter dragon. Give it paws, feelers, a beak, and something that looks a bit like a chainsaw on it's tail. Can you put it on paper?

AxeHound

I'm no good at uploading pictures. Is there a different job for me?

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

W0NWILL

Hmm, you don't have to do pictures, you can just post a description like the one I just did.

Rainshadow

Could there possibly be a small, land humanoid based off of a rabbit?  Like, it has strong, sturdy back legs with paws for feet.  Sort of like a satyr, only a rabbit/human instead.  So, it has large ears (can be pointed or drooping), a rabbit tail, and hind legs that are rabbit legs.  It's smaller than normal humans, but not the size of rabbits.  Maybe, when standing straight up, it's height is the size of a hobbit's?
  Sorry if this is a weird idea, but I'm in a Watership Down mood.  ;)

W0NWILL

I actually did a doodle of something like that! Great minds think alike!

Rainshadow

Yeah!  *High fives Won*  I knew I wasn't strange and creepy!  Or maybe both of us are...  Nah!