Yes
6 (60%)
Wait
1 (10%)
I dunno
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

W0NWILL

No, it must be water. We're trying to obey the basic laws of science. Well, I am. Do you have any ideas for the name of the planet?

Dreamer

Plenty. Names are my thing. Tell me more about the geography of the planet so I can get an idea of what it looks like. Any preferences of what kind of name you want?  (made up or a real life name,etc.)
~Dreamer~

W0NWILL

Just a pronounceable name.

We're breaking the laws of science, but it'll be mainly water, with small islands scattered about, and in the sky, there'll be floating islands held up by magnetic rock.

Dreamer

That sounds great. is it troicalish or desertish or what?
~Dreamer~

W0NWILL

Both and all, each island has a slightly different climate, like earth. Could you come up with two or three names, then we vote.

Dreamer

*Hmmm* Zoyarr (zoi-yarr); Yomen (yah-mon); Wisilgr (wi-sill-gur); Bemux (be-meux); Juttinim (jew-tin-im)...
~Dreamer~

W0NWILL

MatthiasMan

I think that's a great idea. I hate being human and dealing with this cheap skated world. To be honest I've liked animals more than any girl I've met before. If I could be an animal that would be so awesome. I'd be the smartest fox around, and also the sliest. ;) (Devious smile)

Dreamer

I also have Zallum; xervion; and Y-comoneo (why co-mown-io)
~Dreamer~

Tiria Wildlough

Can some creatures have powers too?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

Dreamer

To be honest I'm not sure but I will find out.
~Dreamer~

Rainshadow

Well, last night I was trying to come up with names for species.  So far, I've decided it would be cool to take the names of different races (Arabic, Greek, Roman, etc.) and take a few letters off of them (Ara, Gree, Roma, etc.).  What do you guys think?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Maybe that could work, or we could throw together a bunch of letters that sound nice together. Tsaris(zar-iss), Hylgan(Hill-gain), etc.

EDIT: I was on Spore and was fooling around, decided to make what could be the sky thing:

I called it Lukunix.

Dreamer

Cool. Do u want me to keep throwing out names?
~Dreamer~