Desert Survival

Started by W0NWILL, December 17, 2012, 12:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Detheurim returned with a armfull of sticks a little while later. "Who taught uou to keep watch like that? You're very good at that. Like a natural!" He also added, "Did you see anything?" as he started towards the camp.
OOC: More peole should join Alasand, too! There's only three people in it...

Dannflower Reguba

"Ya don't teach watchin' skills. Learn't they are." Providence the squirrel was sitting on a slight outcropping of rock, obviously chewing on whatever was protruding from his closed mouth, "And if that's what ya' call good watchin' you ain't gonna survive many more sunsets. I was nearly loud as a lizard on approach, a quieter one mind you, not a lumberer heavens no!" He turned his gaze from the sky above to those he was talking to below for the first time in his dialogue, "A single snake's one thing, but a' 'orde a the crawlies won't be so easily jostled."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Dusk jumped slightly as he looked up to the squirrel.  He hadn't seen that creature sitting there!
  "Who are you?" he asked gruffly, holding his blowpipe up to his lips, with a sleeping dart already in it.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

The squirrel turned back to the sky, "Whatever it is that yave got on that dart... I'm probably immune to it by now, I spent years a workin' to fight poison in its many forms. Who I am is of no concern to you other than that I have no intention of hutin' anybeast around."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Dusk glanced at his blowpipe, then back at the squirrel.  Sighing, he put his blowpipe away.  "Well, what were you doing, following us, huh?  Why were you following us?  Answer, or I'll...  I'll pelt you with stones!"
  Quickly pulling out his sling, Dusk set a stone to it and began twirling the weapon.  His mother had taught him how to sling a stone, and he was rather proud of how accurate he could be.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

Keeping his silence seemed to be the wisest thing to do... until now. He knew how dangerous slings could be, owning one himself. "Dusk, really?" Detheurim asked. "You don't just go clunking beasts on the head with sling stones. And whoever you are, Mister Squirrel, I just trying to encourage him. I'm Detheurim, by the way." He said, droping the sticks in a pile and aproching with his paw out streched in a friendly manner*. "Have you seen any lizards around here?"
OOC: *handshake

Redwaller

Close to the chaters, Deathcoil Poisonteeth was listening intently. If only they could help him in getting rid of those lizards!

OOC: He's very quiet so you don't know he's here.

Romsca

Raj thought he saw a movement of something or somebeast behind a rock a short distance away. He was tired of not being able to communicate well with the others, so he went to check it out. He drew his scimitar and prepared for an attack because he didn't know if it was going to be a friend or a foe.

Dannflower Reguba

Providence half smiled half smirked, "Followin'? Who a said I was followin'? You's the ones as been followin' me! Quick tip to watchin' fer beasties out here, don't plan on seein' 'em, *sniff* for instance, take the adder that attacked you earlier... He's sittin' over yonder listenin' to our conversation, and there's a mustielid a sometype aprroachin' nears here as well." He eyed the proffered paw, "Is that supposed to mean somethin'? And no, I haven't seen a lizard for a decent amount a time."

OOC: He's not trying to be unfriendly, he just hasn't shook a paw before.

Redwaller

Deathcoil buried himself in the sand, only the eyes protruding.

Kitsune

Detheurim dropped his paw kind of akwardly. "Well...never mind. What does that snake want here?" He said, easing his long sword out of its scabbard.

Dannflower Reguba

Providence nearly laughed aloud, "I can only tell ya' what's out there, now sure I can tell ya' what they've been eatin', and how nasty that 'ole ant smells, but I can't read no minds mind you."

Rainshadow

Dusk scratched his head, letting his sling slow to a stop.  This was a strange squirrel, sure enough!  "How can you tell what they're eating?  And how do you know that there's a snake out there?"

Kitsune

"I'm going to find out" and with that, Detheurim cautiously approached where he thought a snake would hide, calling "What do you want?"

Redwaller

OOC: Above, I said that Deathcoil buried himself in the sand, with his sand coloured eyes looking out.