News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Desert Survival

Started by W0NWILL, December 17, 2012, 12:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Dusk sighed, rolling his eyes.  Why couldn't those beasts just learn to speak the common tongue?  It was common, after all!
  Looking at Shona once again, Dusk translated.  "Raj says that it's okay, Miss."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

'Um...alright...' Shona tried to calm herself. 'So...um...does he know a way out of this place?'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

"A way out?"  Dusk laughed.  "Why would you want to find a way out of this beautiful desert?  It's so nice here!"
  He stretched, enjoying the feel of the sun on his back.  Why would anybeast want to find a way out of the desert?  What was so bad about it, other than the reptiles?
  "Well, if you want to find the way out, don't ask me.  I've lived here for all of my eight seasons, and I don't know how to get out.  I don't want to get out."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

Raj glared at Dusk. "Well the rest of us are trying to get out! Hardly any of us could even survive on our own. I'm even considered a wanted criminal where I come from! Dusk, tell Shona that she is welcome to come with us if she wants."

Rainshadow

Dusk rolled his eyes yet again.  "Yes, boss," he joked, turning to Shona.  "Raj says that you can come with us if you want, Marm."

Tiria Wildlough

'Well...' Shona hesitated. There was safety in numbers, and if she had friends, she might just get out of this desert alive. She nodded. 'Okay, I'll come with you.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: lol, Tiria, I love your reference to "The Emperors New Groove" in the sig.  :D That IS what it is isn't it? Not much my character can do right now, guess I'll have to wait.

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Kitsune

Breaking the silence, Detheurim said "I know a way out. Also this snake said he could help us."

Romsca

Raj looked at him in disbelief. "No you don't. Otherwise you would have told us sooner." He drew his scimitar and was about to attack him.

Dannflower Reguba

Providence chuckled, "I wouldn't do that if'n I was you. He's got the know of the lay if you know what I means by that. You take a crack at 'em and see just how many water holes you're gonna find without help from the locals, that includes me. We don't take kindly to over aggressive beasts."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Kitsune

"Yes, not very wise either."  Detheurim added. He looked cooly at Raj. "I could knock you flat with a slingstone before you took another step closer."

OCC: I am typing this with one hand. I broke my wrist earlier today lol. ;D

Romsca

OOC: Sorry to hear about your wrist. Happy New Year Everyone!!!

BIC: Raj sheathed his scimitar. He glared at Detheurim, and then glanced away. "Sorry. I thought you would have told us earlier if you knew a way out. My bad. Anyway, how do we get out?"

OOC: Haven't we gathered enough firewood?

Kitsune

OCC: We were done gathering firewood. Everyone seems to have forgotten the snake, Deathcoil Poisonteeth! Including Redwaller lol. :D

BIC: Detheurim glanced at Raj again, then back to the snake. "Well... you just go to the border, but I can show you the most direct route. What about this fine fellow?" He said, gesturing at the snake.

Dannflower Reguba

"Heh." Providence spat out dryly, "Moment yer back tis' turned to tha likes a 'im you'll find a fang in it!"

Romsca

"I don't trust him either," Raj replied, "but as long as at least one of us can keep an eye on him at any given time we might be fine. He might also know a way out of the desert."