News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Redwall Zombie Survival (late joins are welcome, read OOC)

Started by Griffen, December 17, 2012, 09:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OOC: no perfume? weird.... XD

BIC:

Findale

"I say we kill em', we could use some more bows!" he yelled while standing up and walking towards the thieves. The thieves jumped and looked at the fox. over the hedges the scavengers heard him, and nocked their bows.

Dannflower Reguba

Quop couldn't help but roll his eyes, "Stupid vermin!". He did pause to notice that the other band was stunned... They weren't saying anything, but he couldn't see them. He had smelled their bathless bodies not long ago, but had considered them irrelevant... This could be interesting.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Scavenger, Findale and Thieves

Not wanting to be taken by surprise the scavengers released their arrows, piecing threw the shrubs and towards the thieves. Instantly the thieves hit the ground, one took out a crossbow and fired. killing the leader of the Scavengers instantly. Findale jumped and hid next to a log, waiting for the fight to be over. A few of the scavengers attacked with swords but were met with deadly throwing knives. The fight was long, hard... only the ladder was true. In all the tangle everyone from the Scavengers died and only one thief remained, wounded. Jumping up Findale walked over and snapped the remaining thieves neck, then started to search them for supplies. first he took the crossbow and bolts.

Dannflower Reguba

Quop had taken a long time to think during the excursion, he had the outcome figured out, the sides were pretty equal... The dark grey squirrel called to the fox from the trees (behind the trunk, so he can't be shot period), "Hey fox! I know you're down there! And if you'll listen, I have a proposition... One that would help us both."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: Andrew, the fight is over, everyone but Findale is dead. And Findale is going to take what her wants, better get your string, or better yet one of the bows.

Redwaller

OOC: I guess there's a church in Redwall.

BIC: Treeflyer had followed Quop silently, he had rubbed himself with leaves to blend. Now he watched from a safe distance as the squirrel and fox confronted each other.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: lol, I'm not stupid, if I go down there the FOX with the BOLT LAUNCHR would impale me to a tree faster than you can say ouch! I'm going to church in just a sec. so I gotta go. Post later.

Romsca

Bran smelled a fox. He hid in an even smaller place

OOC: 450th post! :D

Griffen

Jine

he looked around. he was scared of the noises, but he was doing his best not to show it. "if your living show yourself..." he whispered

Romsca

Bran slowly came out of the shadows. "Are you living?" he asked in a hushed tone.

OOC: He didn't know that zombies lack intelligence

Griffen

Jine tilted hishead "am I living?" he asked himself "of course i am... are you?"

Romsca

Bran stepped out where they could see him. "Yes. Yes, I'm living, or I should at least hope so!"

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Griffen, is Findale going to respond, or is he just ignoring Quop's question? I can't do anything at the moment.

Griffen

OOC: read what i've said. your question was asked out of time. he doesn't need help fighting because everyone is dead lol (im laughing that everyone is dead :'( )

Jine

"how did you get in here?" he asked not remembering the face