News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

1,000 Ways to get rid of your dance partner!

Started by Kitsune, December 18, 2012, 03:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is this topic...

VERY intersting!!
Pretty interesting!
Ok
Kinda interesting...
Boring

WarriorOfMossflower

18. Request the Gummy Bear Song and demand that it's put on replay.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Rainshadow

19.  Start speaking in a different language.  If you don't know another language, speak gibberish.
  20.  Tell how you go to the North Pole every year and have a long chat with Santa.  Describe the hot chocolate he gives you in detail, and tell how many stripes are on the candy canes he lets you have.  (Note, all of this must be made up ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

21. Talk about the discusting dinner you had.

Tiria Wildlough

22. Keep saying you need to go to the bathroom, but never go. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Kitsune

23. Say "Oh! there's dog hair all over your back!" and have a friend dust it off while run off.

Rainshadow

24.  Start singing lullabies that are for babies, trying to creep him/her out.
  25.  Sing children's songs to creep him/her out.
  26.  Sing Justin Bieber songs.  (That'd get rid of me!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

27. Belch in their face!  ;D (wouldn't do that in real life, hopefully)

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

28. Ask them to check your teeth

29. Request a Justin Bieber song (I'd never dance to one of his songs) 
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

30.  Start speaking really romantic.  So romantic that it's rather creepy.  Hopefully this will scare them off.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

32. Make dubstep noises with your mouth.
33. Propose to them.
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Kitsune

34. Make sure to step on their toes and laugh at them!

Redwallfan7