News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Something other than Redwall!

Started by martins#1fan, June 16, 2011, 07:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martins#1fan

Myself, I'm a big sports person. I live in America, so you'd think I would be.
The teams I like:
NFL: the San Diego CHARGERS
MLB: the New York Yankees
NBA: the Miami Heat
and I like other small town teams too.
I also like to Hunt, Fish, go Boating, Read, fence, ( play swordfight  ;) ) And also EAT!  ;) ;)
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Mariel

I'm a fan of my high school's lacrosse and cross country teams, mostly because I'm on both of them. Go Black Knights!!!!  For those of you who might know who I am (I hope no one), we are going to CRUSH Western in the coming seasons.  Take that, you lousy warriors.  And especially you, person who's middle name is Mae and who's close relative introduced me to the mysteries of getting an egg into a narrow-necked glass bottle via fire.  Yeah, you know who you are.

Okay, everyone else, sorry for my excessive inside-joking.  Other than sports, I'm a big fan of breathing.  I really support the respiration movement.

Redwall Musician

I like to play piano, draw, sing, and do nothing.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

martins#1fan

Quote from: Mariel on June 16, 2011, 07:29:57 PM
I'm a fan of my high school's lacrosse and cross country teams, mostly because I'm on both of them. Go Black Knights!!!!  For those of you who might know who I am (I hope no one), we are going to CRUSH Western in the coming seasons.  Take that, you lousy warriors.  And especially you, person who's middle name is Mae and who's close relative introduced me to the mysteries of getting an egg into a narrow-necked glass bottle via fire.  Yeah, you know who you are.

Okay, everyone else, sorry for my excessive inside-joking.  Other than sports, I'm a big fan of breathing.  I really support the respiration movement.

Cool with a capital C. I love lacrosse... just don't interact a lot with it.  ;)

martins#1fan

Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 16, 2011, 07:35:58 PM
I like to play piano, draw, sing, and do nothing.
Piano music is beautiful. Keep it up! ;)

Bananagirl

I like to watch football ( go seahawks  ;D), i do Home-school soccer and a little baseball. i play the trumpet, and love all kinds of music. i like fishing and camping, and i LOVE to read and play games.

daskar666

bye guys

martins#1fan

Quote from: Bananagirl on June 16, 2011, 10:12:36 PM
I like to watch football ( go seahawks  ;D), i do Home-school soccer and a little baseball. i play the trumpet, and love all kinds of music. i like fishing and camping, and i LOVE to read and play games.
Go Seahawks! there one of my favs.  ;)

martins#1fan

Songbreeze

I'm homeschooled. I love everything medieval. My favourite series are Redwall, Laura Ingalls, and the Harper Hall trilogy. I love to build things in the few trees around our property here in SK Saskatchewan Canada and I absaflippinlutely love to read!  :D
~Song
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that is why they call it the present!"

DanielofRedwall

I am absolutely OBSESSED with Australian Rules Football. If you don't know what that is, a: you're missing out, and b: quickly search it up. It is awesome. I also love cricket (GO AUSSIE!), Golf and pretty much any sport you throw at me. I don't mind a bit of basketball, in the NBA I go for the Bucks, but I don't follow it that closely.

I also love reading, writing stories and doing absolutely nothing. I'm very good at that.

I love my music. My fave artists are Coldplay (but I hate their new single), Mumford and Sons, Ben Howard, Jack Johnson, Bon Iver, Ray Lamontagne and the Beatles and Bob Dylan. I play guitar, attempt to sing and will teach myself harmonica soon. So yeah!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Felldoh450

Go ye into all the world and  preach the Gospel.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

guy: I like potatoes.
person: I like cereal.
person; I like cereal.
person: I like cereal.
person: I like potatoes too.

I got that from a tv show.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Osu

That.... was really random. :D And to agree with earlier parts of the conversation, yes, go Seahawks!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.