Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by Matthias720, December 18, 2012, 01:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

I had a great Christmas

I got

A Redwall Winter's Tale (Best Christmas book ever)!!!!!!! And the book Taggerung in FireBird paperback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! along with al lot of other things.

@ Redwallfan7: Name your plush river otters Inbar and Grath
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

redwallgurl

Merry Christmas guys! I got a pair of Osiris shoes which I'm happy about. I also got the Redwall CD and an itouch so I'm really happy! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas too! :)
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

Cool. Also I got some books by Donita K. Paul, I like her dragon series. Leatho: Good suggestion. I really liked their relationship so I'll name them that.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Paradox

This particular Christmas was rather special. It was so nice watching my family open up their presents I had bought for them :) You don't realize what you have till it's gone.. and that saying rings true for me. Stay safe and have fun everyone :D
No, that won't work.. it makes too much sense!!

Dannflower Reguba

Merry Christamas from Green Bay Wisconsin!

Had lots of fun giving my sister her presents.... at 20 MPH  :D. We sometimes get, "Urges."  8).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Merry Christmas!

I got Snowshoes for Christmas! And also, The Hobbit in french, and another book in french-canadian, the name is: Entre deux Os(between two bones) It's a murder mystery!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Redwaller on December 25, 2012, 08:32:15 PM
Merry Christmas!

I got Snowshoes for Christmas! And also, The Hobbit in french, and another book in french-canadian, the name is: Entre deux Os(between two bones) It's a murder mystery!
You can read in that?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Well, merry Christmas everyone!  Seeing as others have put what they got down here, I'll put a few as well:

The Midsummer Station (best album ever ;))
  All Things Bright and Beautiful piano book
  3 pair of owl earrings (I'm wearing them right now, and they're soooo cute!)
  2 sketchbooks and pencils
  Dragonart (by Jessica Peffer)
  American Eagle sweatshirt (so fuzzy!)
  Lego Lord of the Rings (I was playing it today, and it's fun!)
  Star Wars:  The Force Unleashed 2 (again, very fun!)
  Brave
  The Hunger Games

I got some more stuff, but those were the ones that I remember currently.  I got a few shirts and skirts, as well as a pillow, but I don't remember anything else.  All in all, it was a great Christmas!  Well, except for the fact that I nearly fell asleep during the Christmas Eve party.  I was really tired.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 25, 2012, 10:04:26 PM
  Well, merry Christmas everyone!  Seeing as others have put what they got down here, I'll put a few as well:

The Midsummer Station (best album ever ;))
  All Things Bright and Beautiful piano book
  3 pair of owl earrings (I'm wearing them right now, and they're soooo cute!)
  2 sketchbooks and pencils
  Dragonart (by Jessica Peffer)
  American Eagle sweatshirt (so fuzzy!)
  Lego Lord of the Rings (I was playing it today, and it's fun!)
  Star Wars:  The Force Unleashed 2 (again, very fun!)
  Brave
  The Hunger Games

I got some more stuff, but those were the ones that I remember currently.  I got a few shirts and skirts, as well as a pillow, but I don't remember anything else.  All in all, it was a great Christmas!  Well, except for the fact that I nearly fell asleep during the Christmas Eve party.  I was really tired.
Cool! I downloaded an Enya CD on my iPad. She's one of my fave music singers now. I love Only Time :)

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on December 25, 2012, 10:09:33 PM
Cool! I downloaded an Enya CD on my iPad. She's one of my fave music singers now. I love Only Time :)

Ah, for me it's Ebudæ, Orinoco Flow, Aldebaran and Anywhere Is.  Such pretty songs.  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I love how her voice is different from most pop and mainstream singers (Don't worry, I still like Owl City). I just  can't stand Kesha, Lady Gaga, or that rap stuff.

Redwaller

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on December 25, 2012, 09:15:03 PM
Quote from: Redwaller on December 25, 2012, 08:32:15 PM
Merry Christmas!

You can read in that?
Yes! I'm French-Canadian!  :D

Leatho Shellhound

Heres what I got (Other than my two Awesome Redwall books)

Sports Canteen
sketchbook
Mold-it
Three Playmobil western sets
books
new york yankees hat and shirt
Solitaire chess

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Romsca

the movie brave and a book on how to draw anime characters and a guitar

Tiria Wildlough

I got these:

A skateboard
A fridge magnet with a cat on it.
Modeling clay
A ton of notebooks
Watercolour pencils
The movie Tangled.
A WARRIORS BOOK!!!!! [There is no emoticon for jumping up and down in happiness]
Some violin music
A CD of violin concertos 8)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.