Forest Frenzies!

Started by Kitsune, December 22, 2012, 02:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

W0NWILL

Kitsune

...uh, guess not. As long as you don't make it as tall as a building, or anything. ;D

W0NWILL

I was thinking along the lines of a raven. Maybe a bit smaller.

Name: Pi
Species: Ostrich
Appearance: Black feathers, typical ostrich.
Personality: He is rather depressed and has a negetive view on the world. He'll gripe and complain, but is a hard worker when he sets his mind to it.
Side: Neutral

Kitsune

Romsca

Kitsune

In the New Year... probably Jan. first or second.

Romsca

OK, I'm looking forward to it!

Rainshadow

Whoops!  I changed Hlessi Tharn's name to Tharn Hlessi.  I suddenly realized that I got his name backwards.  It wouldn't do to have his first name mean "A homeless rabbit" if he found a home.  Tharn was a better first name than Hlessi.  Just wanted to let everyone know so they won't get confused.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

...my character's wounded and unconscious so should I make a new character?

Rainshadow

Well, is your character a permanent baddie that follows the good guys?  Or is your character a baddie that turns good?  It all depends on what side they're on.  It also depends on if we let you live.  ;D  Lol, just kidding.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

My character might turn good...it depends though

Nobody

Name: Tranquility
Species: Cat (Breed: Savannah)
Side: Neutral/good
Personality: Very calm and wise. Thoughtful and selective with her words, making her pause often in her speech and giving her a slow, calm voice. She is a clever cat that know how to live on her own.
Appearance: Very large with a build closest to a cheetah. She is jet-black with amber eyes, rounded ears and a long tail. She wears a red cloak, and due to her height, walks and runs on all fours to be less intimidating.
Weapons: Teeth and claws
Other: Tranquility hails from unknown lands, having practically appeared in the area recently. She does not seem to be intent on staying for long.

Kitsune

5 years age wise, like a little kid, or in animal years?(we don't use animal years much on here) Anyway, accepted! BTW you have to wait until the game master(me on this rpg) accepts you. It's really ok, though. Nobody will blame you(no pun intended) ;D

MarielGullwhacker

Name: Daisy
Species: Hamster
Side: Good
Personality: Feisty and Bold
Appearance: Grey and white, pretty, wears a purple tunic
Weapons: Slingshot and small stones
Other: Has friends that live at Redwall Abbey