Main Menu

favorite coffe

Started by blindsimeonjtp, December 27, 2012, 01:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindsimeonjtp

favorite coffee

iced coffee

W0NWILL

I like three creams and three sugars myself.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dawnwing

So I've never liked the taste of coffee all that much - but I like the smell and I do want to start drinking it.  Any suggestions on what sort of thing to order, perhaps with smaller amounts of coffee in it, to get used to it more?

W0NWILL

Lots of cream and sugar. Small cups at first. Try a bit of carmel flavoring as well.

Slagar Mc Muffin

please feed my kitty- thank you!
A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Mattio

is it strange that i like coffee im 11

Lutra

Coffee is the lifeblood of teachers. :)  I started drinking coffee at 17 or so....hooked for life.  Plain or flavored, one teaspoon of sugar, and a bit of cream. 

I avoid coffee chains because it makes no sense to pay that for coffee when I can brew it at home for far less.  Of those I've tasted, Dunkin' Donuts is ok--certain flavor syrups are really bad (their blueberry is the worst).  Starbucks is disgusting IMO.  I don't know what they do to their roasts, but they are exceedingly bitter and taste burnt, so I guess in their books, burnt is a flavor.  McDonalds isn't bad, regular or decaf.  Burger King's is awful.  Arby's is awful.

Rule of thumb: do it yourself. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Dawnwing

Quote from: W0NWILL on December 27, 2012, 04:52:05 AM
Lots of cream and sugar. Small cups at first. Try a bit of carmel flavoring as well.
Thanks!

Yeah, with my major we spend a lot of late nights programming.  Coffee is probably healthier than having soda all the time, not to mention this one teacher would always bring a cart of coffee to class every day. xD

Tam and Martin

My mom has one of those Keurig brewers and you can get flavored coffees for it. Yum! I like to froth eggnog and brew plain coffee over it. I also make homemade frappucinos.
I have been drinking coffee regularly for over a year now, although I (Martin) started to like it when I was 13. Tam isn't a coffee drinker.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lily

Quote from: Lutra on December 31, 2012, 03:01:31 AM
Coffee is the lifeblood of teachers. :)
This teacher prefers tea! I seem to be the only one, though. I've never been much of a coffee drinker, though my friends tried to convert me during university. I can only drink it if it has some sort of favouring.

Romsca

I love coffee  :D I only drink decaf though so I haven't tasted many different flavors  :P Starbucks is awful though

Mattio

Starbucks is amazing have you tried their white chocolate mocha its good

Romsca

Their coffee might be okay but they support bad stuff
Eat Chick-fil-a instead! ;)