Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

ghosts

Started by blindsimeonjtp, December 28, 2012, 03:03:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindsimeonjtp

figting is childish

AxeHound

Who's fighting? Debating and fighting are very different. I personally don't believe in ghosts, but I know some people who do.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

blindsimeonjtp

yeah i hung out in grave yards late at night before saw nothing

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: blindsimeonjtp on January 01, 2013, 01:32:35 AM
yeah i hung out in grave yards late at night before saw nothing
Lol, you did? :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

blindsimeonjtp

LOL me and my friends would go just to hang out at graveyards i know but i was the geek
in school. they werent but i was anyway it was interesting.
i was a punk rocker

winifred

I'm really sorry if that was offensive to you. I was just making a statement about what I believe in. Not trying to force you into having my view on things. Anything said can be offensive. I'm sorry. :-\  Happy New Year everyone! :) ~W
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

W0NWILL

No, it's fine. If you had put a lot of emphansis on it, then it would bother me. For me, emphansis on stuff like that is like saying 'Hey! We need to all do this!' You just said it and walked away, I'm fine with that. No need to say sorry. Happy 2013, I hope I can make this a better year for me. Maybe I'll halucenate a ghost! :P THAT would be a good time.

Captain Tammo

I think aliens exist. Think about it:
we are on Earth, one of 8 full planets
In one star system, of 300 billion in the Milky Way
In one galaxy, of over 100 billion galaxies
In one universe, of possibly several universes!

I know I know, this topic is about ghosts, I just saw some people talking about aliens and Loch Ness earlier. :)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

W0NWILL

/\ 100% agreed, but there's one thing.

Quote from: W0NWILL on November 15, 2012, 01:56:27 PM
There is aliens out there, I would say. Think of the universe as a Christmas tree with many blinking lights. Each 'on' light represents an intelligent species out in the cosmos. Several lights are on at the same time, correct? However, the chances are slim that two lights would be on at the same time right next to each other. You have to think all the ways, and take into consideration time, distance, and technology. What time the aliens lived, how far are they from Earth, and if either of us has the technology to send a ship, manned or not. Take all those factors together, and it is not that likely that we would be visited by aliens. However, that does not mean they don't exist. And for the record, they would send a probe if they did want to explore our planet, like with the rovers and Mars. They want to save money, y'know?

Huh, this might as well be a paranormal/other things not proven by science topic.

Tiria Wildlough

Interesting thinking, but I still don't think aliens exist. There may be life on other planets, but not intelligent life.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

Aliens don't have to be intelligent to be aliens. All it needs is to be from another planet. That's the definition of alien.

AxeHound

I don't see why we would be the only intelligent life in the Universe. It doesn't make sense.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Redwallfan7

Different beliefs for different people. I personally don't believe in aliens or ghosts, but I won't call anyone out for believing in them either. We're all entitled to our own opinions.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

blindsimeonjtp

we all have diffrent opinions  in fact i dont belelve in all that stuff
i have to be abducted to  belelve it

Rainshadow

Quote from: blindsimeonjtp on January 03, 2013, 01:50:15 AM
we all have diffrent opinions  in fact i dont belelve in all that stuff
i have to be abducted to  belelve it

That can be arranged.  ;)  Lol, just kidding.  :P  We Martians don't abduct humans.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!