News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Baby Animal for 2013!

Started by BrookSkimmer, December 29, 2012, 11:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

I still think the Redwall Animal theme.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Slagar Mc Muffin

whats with a monthly change?

next month we could choose the redwall theme (i think it would be funny to see who loves the same redwall-animal like yourself)
then the song /dragon and then film ( i mixed song and dragon bec. im not sure if anyone here likes dragons-i dont know any reason for disliking dragons,but ...)

please feed my kitty- thank you!
A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^

Romsca

I like dragons! And your picture is ready slagar mc muffin just need to post it

Rainshadow

Quote from: Slagar Mc Muffin on January 05, 2013, 01:56:40 AM
whats with a monthly change?

next month we could choose the redwall theme (i think it would be funny to see who loves the same redwall-animal like yourself)
then the song /dragon and then film ( i mixed song and dragon bec. im not sure if anyone here likes dragons-i dont know any reason for disliking dragons,but ...)

Haha, have you ever checked the Dragon Cave thread?  There are lots of dragon lovers on here.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

phoenixfoden

winifred

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 30, 2012, 03:12:12 PM
Quote from: winifred on December 30, 2012, 07:12:59 AM
^^^^^^^^^ ;D

I chose mine b/c besides otters this is my fav bird. Also b/c the perigrine falcon is one of the fastest birds? I believe. This year has flown by soooo fast. And Perigrine Falcons are beautiful, reminding me of the beautiful memories and blessings God blest me with last year and this year to come :)

Just gonna say, I went to the zoo on Friday and the raptor lady was talking about Peregrine Falcons.  Yes, they are the fastest animal on Earth, and when diving for hunting they can go (sometimes) over 200 miles per hour!
Awesome!!!! I thought so... just couldn't remeber :P Thanks!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Tam and Martin

WarriorOfMossflower

Agreed, T'n'M.

My current pic is a kitten in midair, but I don't think it's showing very well.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Rainshadow

I can see it, and it looks cute!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I like woodpeckers. There's a really pretty one that I see in this park I go to.  It's black and white and it has a red stripe on it head.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Does it look like this?

If so, that's a Pileated Woodpecker, and I have a few in the woods behind my house.  There was one that was making a gigantic hole in a tree a few days ago.

Redwallfan7

Yes. Thanks for letting me know what kind it was, I was googling it.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

Well, I have officially changed it from a baby animal to my new favorite TV show besides Sherlock and NCIS.  Can anyone guess what TV show it is?