News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Forest Frenzies! RP

Started by Kitsune, January 02, 2013, 03:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nobody

Tranquility stopped for a moment. "... she is alive, and I believe it's time for me to leave..."

Mattio

Quote from: PluggFiretail on February 01, 2013, 03:27:32 PM
Sothen walked up calmly, not wanting to arrive out of breath like the other runners, and walked up to Emerald. He cleaned and returned his knife to its scabbard. He then said, "Why have you all been picking on this bird here? It just wanted to help, and got excited at the false promise of food. That wasn't really fair, was it?" He glared at Mask.
"I got it food. See that knife hilt it's mine. In a fish." he said while glaring back.

Kitsune

"No, don't leave yet." Sothen walked over to Tranquility. "Were are you from?"

Nobody

Tranquility paused at the question, a sad light entering her eyes. "... farther away than the stars, it seems... I left home as a young cat, wanting to see the world. As you might be able to tell, my legs took me very far... and I did not know the world was so big... I have been trying to go home for almost a year. I am Tranquility of Unknown moorlands," she replied to Sothen, lowering her head to look at him.

Kitsune

"Unknown moorlands... why does that sound... familiar?"

cregga rose eyes

OOC: do I feel an adventure creeping up  ;)

BIC: Emerald blinked as she saw Cole above her. weakly she pushed him away. "What are you doing? I'm fine on my own."
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Nobody

(Maybe, my friend.)

Tranquility sighed. "I do not know. I am trying to find my way home... I wish to die with my family, rather than in a strange land. I also... need to see my parents. They must think I've been killed..."

Romsca

Cole was surprised by this reaction. "Sorry," he mumbled. "Just wanted too see if you were okay. You are my sister, right?"

Mattio

"Eh, I see the resemblance, ugly, bit of a short snout, dirty, brutes." the racoon said not realizing how offensive it was.

Nobody

Tranquility promptly glared at Mask.

Mattio

"What?" he said trying to recall what he just said."Oh, ummm..... well it's kinda true. I mean...oh I'm sorry." he said trying to avoid the glare from Tranquility.

Nobody

Tranquility huffed softly. She was a lot like one of those motherly people everyone just respects. The silvery hairs dotting her muzzle accented her age. No wonder she was trying to get home. She might outlive everyone she saw, but she might simply drop dead if she ever made it home.

Mattio

"Well" Mask said, pulling out a knife and reversing it in his hand." Is it dead?" He said poking the limp figure.

Nobody

Tranquility looked at Emerald, and her paternal side instinctively kicked in. She walked over sniffing the fox to check for the stench of pneumonia or a cold.

Mattio

"Has any other beast thought we should get her out of the water?" He said while going to grab her shoulder.