News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Forest Frenzies! RP

Started by Kitsune, January 02, 2013, 03:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nobody

Tranquility seemed not to sleep much, her ears up and tail twitching. She didn't move, not wanting to expose Cole and Emerald to the cold, but resisting the urge to lick their heads like they were kittens. She had never had a family or mate, so her paternal instincts were that much stronger. She looked at the area where Mask had gone. "... Mask...?" she called softly, hearing a lot of rustling from where he'd gone.

Mattio

"Yes?" he called back softly, "Why are you awake?"

Nobody

"... I heard you moving around a lot... are you uncomfortable or having nightmares?"

Mattio

"No," he lied for he was both those things."It's just.....nothing go to sleep."

Nobody

"... Mask. Do you think I believe you? I am a cat entering her last years of life. I know when someone is lying to me. Talking about dreams can make them go away, in some cases."

Mattio

"It's not a dream...........It's a memory," his voice trailed off and a tear formed in his eye.

Nobody

"Ah... a relived memory.... are you sure you don't want to come sleep nearby? Sometimes being around others can help," she offered, her amber eyes glinting freshly in the moonlight.

Mattio

"No I'd wake the others up," Mask whispered,"I prefer the company of myself normally"

Nobody

Tranquility sighed and nodded before laying her head down. She was on her last years, her muzzle turning silver and her joints starting to ache in the wintertime.

Kitsune

Sothen watched all this all for a while and finally said, "Well I haven't had my dinner yet. No point waking up half starved" and walked upstream a little bit, unknowingly closer to where Tharn was. He strung his bow and nocked an arrow to it. He patiently watched the shallows.

Romsca

Cole couldn't sleep well. He heard Sothen get up. "Can I come too?" he whispered, trying not to wake Emerald.

Nobody

Tranquility looked at Cole. "..."

Romsca

The fox looked at Tranquility and sighed. She was right. He was getting awfully tired, and his shoulder hurt worse than it had. Maybe sleep was what he needed.

Nobody

Tranquility moved the cloak a little, sniffing Cole's shoulder. "... are you sure it is okay? There is no infection or anything still in it?" she asked softly, her brow furrowing slightly. She didn't move, other than to twitch her tail. She didn't seem to mind the two weakened foxes using her cloak for a blanket, nor did she mind becoming their shelter for the night.

Romsca