Forest Frenzies! RP

Started by Kitsune, January 02, 2013, 03:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

Cole glared at Vigelem. "What do you mean by 'nobeast ever notices me, especially vermin'?" Are you saying who you call 'vermin' are more stupid or short-sighted than other beasts; so that they don't notice you as often?" he snapped.

Kitsune

OOC:  ;D I know why.

BIC: "Oh, ok. Just wondering." Sothen said. "Did you go to the gathering this year?" Pause. "Oh! Well, I know someone who knows someone who used to be a ranger." Cheesy smile. "I'll....just go help the friar." Sothen got up a little to quickly and tried to avoid running to the kitchens.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: PluggFiretail on February 18, 2013, 02:39:44 PM
OOC: it was the middle of the night.

He walked back over to Sasam. "Hmm? Oh! Yes. They probably won't need any help, though. I was just saying that to Daisy to show her that she should have told us first. And yes, we have tarts. Would you like some?" He asked Emerald.

"Then you must send someone to get them back, quickly! Before they are captured or slain!"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Kitsune

"Oh! Oh, yes indead! Sothen, you know the area, right? You should probably go with another beast, just in case. Who here also knows the area well?"

Sothen came back from the kitchen and said "Ok, I need to get my stuff" and hurried off.

Mattio

"I could go Abbot. I know the area pretty well I was watching the otters a few days off."

cregga rose eyes

Emerald saw the way Vigelem looked at her and Cole. She said nothing about her comment on vermin, partly becuase she was overly enjoying the strawberry tart she was eating.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Rainshadow

"What do you mean by 'nobeast ever notices me, especially vermin'? Are you saying who you call 'vermin' are more stupid or short-sighted than other beasts; so that they don't notice you as often?"

Vigelem looked at the fox.  Annoyance flashed across her face for a split second, then it disappeared.  "No," she replied, "I did not say that.  Though, some vermin did act that way.  Quite a few vermin are not alert, but most creatures just do not think to look up."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

Sothen came back with a bag. "Hey, enough arguing. Who's coming?" He strode toward the door.

MarielGullwhacker

Meanwhile, up on the stair steps, unseen by any beast, Daisy started to nod off to sleep. Her hamster maid face still had crumbs from the strawberry tart on her whiskers. She had resisted sleep for as long as she could, but unwillingly it had still come. She curled up and fell fast and totally asleep right on the stairs.

Mattio

"I am" Mask followed him to the door.  "Let's hurry up and get those otters, I never finished my meal."

Kitsune

"We'll need all the help we can get. Those otters wern't prepared to fight. Anyone else coming along?"  Sothen asked. He started to inch the door open.

Rainshadow

Vigelem wordlessly stood up and walked to the door, nodding at Sothen.  Tharn followed, not sure why but unwilling to stay.  If he was to prove to himself that he wasn't a coward, he should do this.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

Cole stood up from the table. He was just about to try one of the tarts so the abbot wouldn't feel bad, so he thought this was a good excuse not to try them. He walked over to them. "Can I come too? Or should I stay here since I'm injured?" he asked.

Kitsune

Sothen double-checked to make sure he had his two throwing knives and his bow and freshly loaded quiver. He noticed Tharn. "Are you bring any weapons?" He asked.

Amphalis stood, also. "You should stay here, friend. Our sister will get you patched up."

Romsca

Cole sighed and sat back down; though he was more resolved to ignore the tarts and eat the otter's fish and shrimp, if there were any.