Forest Frenzies! RP

Started by Kitsune, January 02, 2013, 03:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

"Watch your tongue when you speakssssss to queen Shallar Krissssssssssk!" snarled the lizard "We came from wherever we pleased, thessse are our landsssssssssssss!"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Kitsune

"These" Sothen said, drawing his bow, "Are Redwall's lands. If you don't get out of here, I shoot a hole clear through you."

Jetthebinturong

"Not very friendly issssssssssss he?" Shallar asked her band "Form into ranksssssssss of ten, tridents at the front, archers at the back!" she turned to Sothen "You will rue the day you threatened Shallar Krissssssssssssk!"

(Redwall only owns Redwall, even though Shallar is lying Redwall doesn't own where they are either))

Romsca

OOC:

I have two characters now, so you will see their names like this

Quote from: MarielGullwhacker on February 21, 2013, 01:16:47 AM
Daisy woke up with a start! Was this a nightmare?! She was looking up into the face of a FOX! Was that Cole, the wounded fox from the woods standing right over her? Daisy had never been THIS close to a fox before. He was so close to her she could feel his breath on her whiskers, and for the first time Daisy noticed his very large teeth! A little yelp escaped her lips, then she quickly got control of herself and said, "uhhhhhh, oh, it's you, Cole. Well, I must have just drifted off to sleep here on the steps. Umm, let me take you to Sister Veroni. She can look at that wound on your shoulder, ok?" Daisy got up off the stairs, thrust her shoulders back and tried to act nonchalant, although inside her heart was racing. She started up the stairs towards the infirmary.

BIC:

Cole

Cole followed Daisy up the stairs.

The ottermaid whatshername I will edit when I look at the OOC topic

The ottermaid brushed away a tear as she recalled what had just happened. The pirates had killed most of her family and imprisoned the rest, including her. They had also taken away her dagger and cutlass. She was now chained to the oars. She sighed, trying not to think about the killed otters and the fact that she would probably be here for the rest of her life; trying not to cry.

OOC:

EDIT: Her name is Saukko. (Finnish for otter. Thanks Google translate!)

Mattio

Mask pulled out two knives. "Who wants to die first?" While tossing up his knives and catching them be the point.

Kitsune

"Hey! You! Yes, you lizards! If you take only one step closer, an arrow and two knives will find themselves in your leader's head! So, by taking a step, you would be responsible for your leader's death! How about that?" Sothen challenged.

Jetthebinturong

Shallar growled at him "We do not fear death ssssssssssquirrel, but for threatening us you musssssst die! Soldiersssssss lower your tridentsssssssss, archerssssss ready your bowsssssssss!" She stepped back and the lizard horde swallowed her up. From somewhere in the midst of them she could be heard shouting "Fire!" The lizard archers released the arrows over the heads of their fellows and they went hurtling towards Sothen and his friends like a rain of death

Murlo
Murlo tried to comfort the sobbing ottermaid "There missie don't cry, think of the day you'll make these vermin cry!" it was a pretty futile attempt   

Mattio

Mask Dove on top of Sothen pulling them under the fire. He rolled away throwing knives in rapid sucsession just throwing them into the masses of lizards. He pulled out his dirks and crouched into a defensive position.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Aiming at the leader? You can't see her

Shallar growled as they dodged "Tridentssssssss charge!" she yelled and the first ten lizards ran into the trees after Sothen and Mask

Mattio

Mask turned and ran and jumped up into a tree hoping Sothen had followed him.

MarielGullwhacker

Back at the abbey, Daisy stumbled up the stairs leading Cole to Sister Veroni's room. (Sister Veroni is the Abbey nurse who runs the infirmery.) Daisy knocked on Sister's door and presenting heard her footsteps...Sister Veroni opened the door a crack to reveal the round face of a little mouse, "Daisy! Where have you been?!! Abbot has been so upset that you were missing!! You have some explaining to do, little lady...!!"

"Oh, but Sister Veroni, I have a new friend here for you to meet! His name is Cole, and he is wounded, Sister! Can you save your scoldings until the morning and take care of my new friend, here?! Please?!"

Sister Veroni reluctantly opened the door wider and came face to face with a FOX!! Whether it was from fear or exhaustion, no beast will ever know...Sister Veroni fainted!

Kitsune

Sothen scampered up a tree and crouched on a branch. He sat up and shot a lizard in the midsection. He jumped to nearby tree and shot again, then switched trees again to not give his position away.

Mattio

Mask was climbing to the very top of a tree so he was out of arrow range."Sothen! Throw me your knives!"

Kitsune

Two knives appeared in the branch Mask was in. "As long as I get them back!" Sothen called up.
He then went back down to help the others on the ground.

Mattio

"Thanks!" Mask called back pulling the knives out of the trees and climbing higher into the tree to try to find the leader.