News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Forest Frenzies! RP

Started by Kitsune, January 02, 2013, 03:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Vigelem silently climbed the tree behind Mask, watching out for the leader.  Why were there lizards in Mossflower? she wondered, climbing higher and higher.
  Tharn was standing on the ground, hiding behind a tree as he shook in fright.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

"Archersssssssssssssssss" yelled Shallar "Fire on thosssssssssssse onesssssssss in the treesssssssssss!"

OOC: Lizards have always lived in Mossflower
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Romsca

OOC: Maybe Vigelem had just not noticed before.

BIC:

Cole

The fox stared at the unconscious mouse. "Uh...I take it she doesn't like foxes. That's...really okay, I guess. Thanks for helping me but, uh, I think I'll just find some other healer in Mossflower...Anyway, I'll be fine." With that he turned and walked towards the stairs.

Mattio

"Get down! Those archers can't hit us if we can get higher. Where is their leader?" Mask got close to a branch and started to climb it.

Kitsune

Sothen  re-climbed the tree and reached down to give Tharn a pawhold. "Come on! We have to get higher!" He said.

Rainshadow

Tharn made a small groaning noise as he took Sothen's paw.  Why did he have to get high up in a tree?  That was a huge fear of the rabbit.  It wasn't natural to be so high up!
  Still, Tharn did climb up, shaking with fright as he did.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

Sothen climbed higher, shot another lizard, and offered another pawhold.  "We have to get out of the range of the bows!" He called down.

MarielGullwhacker

Meanwhile back at the abbey (we can't leave Sister Veroni just laying there fainted!), Daisy shook Sister Veroni's shoulders and yelled, "Sister, Sister! Wake up! There's an injured fox here who needs your help!" And to Cole Daisy yelled, "Stop, Cole! Sister Veroni will know how to fix you up right quick if you'll just wait until I can get her to snap out of it!"

Jetthebinturong

"Soldierssssssssssssss form a tortoissssssssssssse!" Yelled Shallar and a bunch of lizards with spears and shields surrounded the lizards with their shields "Leave holesssssssss for the axebeastsssssssss, we will cut them out of that tree!"

Romsca

Cole turned around and headed back. "Fine," he said, "but how long's this gonna take for her to wake up?"

MarielGullwhacker

Daisy yelled to Cole, "She's coming around right now!"

"Hmmmm, what? Oh my, what to do, what to do..." muttered Sister Veroni. Then, "Ok, Daisy. Can you help me up and let's get that fox beast down to the infirmery post haste!"

Sister Veroni was trying her best to come back to her senses. She knew it was her calling to help any hurt beast, even if they appeared frightening.

Kitsune

"What's next, lizards with wings?" Sothen muttered. He jumped down and shouted, "Jump! We need to get out of the trees and back to Redwall!"

Mattio

"Jump?! Are you mad? There is not a chance we'll get past them!" Mask yelled staring hard into Sothen.

Kitsune

Sothen stared hard back, then lightly sprang into a tree, then bounded from one to the next, over the lizards heads.

Jetthebinturong

Shallar was outraged at the squirrel's escape "Kiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllll Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!"