News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Forest Frenzies! RP

Started by Kitsune, January 02, 2013, 03:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

Cole sighed and picked up his axe. "Let's go find her." he said, walking towards the river. He didn't care if they followed him or not.

Buckler III soon realized Cole was gone. "I'll get that bally flippin' vermin if it's the last thing I do!" He ran towards the river, tripped on a rock, and fell in. That was the last of him.

OOC: Sorry, but I was tired of RPing Buckler III. :P

Kitsune

Sothen decided to follow Cole, not entirly sure why.

Nobody

Tranquility watched them. "If you wish for my assisstance, I will give it."

Kitsune

"I'm just following him" Sothen said.

Romsca

Cole turned around and looked at the squirrel and the cat. "Why are you following me? If you're wondering what I'm doing, I'm trying to find her. I understand that you might be helping," he said as he weakly pointed his axe at the cat. He turned towards the squirrel and continued, "but why would you care to help find her? You tried to murder her a second ago!" He readied his axe in case they were following to attack him, but he looked rather weak and pitiful as he had just been injured. He shook his head and turned around. "I guess it doesn't matter. Anyway, I think I'll be fine without you."

Rainshadow

Tharn was still standing in the background, trembling in fright.  He followed behind the others, jumping and hiding behind a tree as the fox who had chased him turned around.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

"I just want my knife back" Sothen said. "And I wasn't trying to kill her. She was threatening us, and I.... disposed of her without seriously hurting her."

W0NWILL

"Disposed? Disposing is what you do to an item. I don't think that fox was an item. I'll help." Marvin said. He had followed them.

Pi sighed and settled down at the base of a spreading oak. He missed seeing the sky. He listened to the running water nearby. Running water? He stood up and stalked toward it, as ostriches tend to stalk when they don't run. He paused, it was more than likely that someone else was by it. He could take those chances. He sped up to a trot and stopped at the bank. He looked both ways, but he could see no-one. He dipped his head to drink, just as a fox, floating semiconscious came from upstream. Pi jerked his head back. He didn't want to be drinking downstream from a bloody thing, there was a knife in it.

Nobody

Tranquility took this as a 'yes', and stood, following Cole. "... if you wish to get there faster, I believe I am large enough for you to ride..." she hypothesized.

Mattio

Mask watched the whole conversation from the cover of the reeds. He decided these beasts are friendly enough. "Eh, you beasts fancy avin' a master o' disquises travel with ye'" Mask said jumping out of the reeds. The racoon hoped not to startle these beasts.

Kitsune

Sothen drew an arrow. "Who are you?" He was clearly tired of another new-comer.

Romsca

Cole glanced back at the duck and the cat. What is that duck thinking? I tried to kill him not a moment ago! Well, at least he's defending my sister. he thought. He shook his head. He was unsure of what to think about both the duck and the cat, and he sure didn't feel like riding the cat either. He walked a little farther when a mysterious foreign-looking masked...something...popped up and introduced itself. He had no idea what it was. Probably just a cat or weasel or another fox, he thought to himself. He watched as the squirrel drew an arrow. The fox clearly didn't care what happened to the newcomer.

Nobody

Tranquility didn't seem to mind if she went or not. She wandered back to the river, walking through the swift shallows with ease. She liked walking in the water like this, it felt good, despite the fact her paws were very hard and calloused on the pads. The huge cat seemed to also simply like wandering.

Mattio

"I'm mask I'm a racoon you see. I don't wanna do you goodbeasts eny 'arm and besides you ain't gonna kill a racoon with a pointy stick like that. You there," he said pointing at Tharn," I surely 'ope you know anybeast can see you."

Nobody

Tranquility looked at Mask. "... Mask.... a fitting name..." she murmured. "I have not met many raccoons..."