News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Forest Frenzies! RP

Started by Kitsune, January 02, 2013, 03:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

Since he was injured, Cole had taken longer to catch up with the others. He was also panting heavily.  He gratefully dropped his axe, as his left paw was not as strong as his right. "Who's this strange bird?" he asked, too tired to really care. "And where's my sister?"

Nobody

Tranquility facepawed again.

W0NWILL

"Oh, so you don't ask the creature you're wondering who it is, hmm?" Pi challenged.

Nobody

Tranquility noticed a pile of wet fur between some roots, and walked towards it. ".... here..."

Romsca

"Sorry." Cole facepawed like Tranquility had. "So, what are you?"

Quote from: Nobody on January 31, 2013, 10:41:32 PM
Tranquility noticed a pile of wet fur between some roots, and walked towards it. ".... here..."

Cole quickly followed.

W0NWILL

"An ostrich." Pi replied, "And aren't you gonna thank me for findin' that fox?"

Mattio

"Looks like 'er. You have some nasty skills with a knife," he commented to Sothen. "But why'd you 'ave to do that?"

Romsca

OOC: I'll PM PluggFiretail and ask them when they're going to get back on and answer that....they've missed so much!

BIC: Cole glanced at Pi and mumbled "Thanks". He began to inspect her, to see how injured she was.

cregga rose eyes

Emerald shifted in her sleep. She thought she heard voices but was too tired to open her eyes. She fell back asleep.

OOC: that was fast...
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Kitsune

Sothen walked up calmly, not wanting to arrive out of breath like the other runners, and walked up to Emerald. He cleaned and returned his knife to its scabbard. He then said, "Why have you all been picking on this bird here? It just wanted to help, and got excited at the false promise of food. That wasn't really fair, was it?" He glared at Mask.

W0NWILL

"I didn't want to help." Pi retorted, "I helped because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and I want food."

Rainshadow

Tharn had been following closely behind the others, and had picked up a ripe pear along the way.  He had nearly started eating it, but had decided against it, feeling as though he should have saved it.  He was very glad he had.
  Tossing the pear into the air, he caught it and threw it at the large bird, immediately hiding behind a tree.  He didn't want to be seen!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

The pear hit Pi on the head, smaking into his beak with a wet smack! His head whirled around to see who had thrown the pear, "Who threw that?" He demanded.

Nobody

Tranquility flicked her tail, and started to mosey off. Unless needed, she would return to wandering. She carried a strange scent about her, not of this land. It smelled like wind and grass and strange, flowery scents one normally wouldn't smell in the forest. It was faint, but there. The cat had also not introduced herself in the proper manner of '*name* of *place*', despite the fact she was very polite and civil.

Romsca

Cole gently shook Emerald. "Wake up, Emerald," he said. He checked her breathing. She was still alive, at least, but she was still unconscious.