News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Forest Frenzies! RP

Started by Kitsune, January 02, 2013, 03:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nobody

(Thought he was about to go to sleep.)

Tranquility just sighed, and moved the two foxes ever-so slightly so that they would be more protected from the cold.

Mattio

Mask stalked silently out of his tussock and started following Sothen.

Nobody

Tranquility watched. She didn't move, adamant on keeping her post over the two weak siblings. Her motherly side, having not been tapped before, was thoroughly being put to use now.

Rainshadow

Tharn sighed inwardly, making sure not to produce sound.  He didn't want anybeast to find him here, but he didn't want to be left behind.  If he ran into trouble, he could quickly turn around and find the group.  He was a fast runner, so he was sure that he could catch up with them.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Nobody

Tranquility, if she sensed Tharn there, didn't seem to mind. She would probably tear him apart if he attempted to harm Cole and Emerald or try and approach them while she was asleep, but that was paternal and natural instinct. She simply curled her lean body further, resting her head down and sleeping lightly.

Romsca

OOC: I've let this go a few times, but shouldn't it be maternal, instead of paternal?

Nobody

(Ohyeah, frick. Teenager be misusing words without noticing. Sorry. <w> getting paternal mixed up with parental again. My bad.)

cregga rose eyes

OOC: NO problem, Everyone mistakes every now and then.  ;)
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Romsca

OOC: Can it be morning now?

Kitsune

OOC: No, me and Mattio are still doing stuff.

BIC: Sothen saw a big bass near the edge of the stream. Looks like your dinner he thought. He drew back his bow and prepared to fire.

Nobody

(If Cole or Emerald want to wake up and talk to Tranquility, they can go ahead.)

Tranquility dozed with one eye open.

Romsca

Cole's shoulder was bothering him, and he couldn't sleep well. He woke up.

MarielGullwhacker

In another corner of the woods, a stealthy little hamster was backing out from underneath the small opening in the grand Red Wall. Daisy, the young grey and white creature, held her breath and scooted out silently, quickly replacing the loose bricks. Anxiously looking around, she desperately hoped none of her friends from Redwall Abbey had heard her sneak out. Daisy is a spit fire; she is feisty and bold for such a young hamster. She loved sneaking out and exploring in the big woods beyond the grand abbey. All was quiet...no one had heard her! She patted her purple tunic with her tiny paws to knock the dust off, then adjusted her sling shot that she tucked into her belt. She absent mindedly tapped her left paw on the small leather pouch that held the smooth stones for her weapon. Daisy loved exploring...who doesn't like adventures in the woods? Besides, she never ran into anything really dangerous, just an occasional beetle or dragon fly. Surely her friends at the abbey just exaggerated the dangers outside their walls... 

Mattio

Quote from: PluggFiretail on February 08, 2013, 08:04:41 PM
OOC: No, me and Mattio are still doing stuff.

BIC: Sothen saw a big bass near the edge of the stream. Looks like your dinner he thought. He drew back his bow and prepared to fire.

Mask creeping up near Sothen waited for him to fire. He flicked one of his throwing knives out of his belt across his shoulder.If he misses. I won't. he thought pulling his knife back to throw.

Kitsune

Sothen fired. It hit the fish, but it was still flopping in the shallows. He didn't want to go in and struggle with it, so he drew his throwing knife and prepared to throw.....