News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Forest Frenzies! RP

Started by Kitsune, January 02, 2013, 03:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

Nobody

Tranquility remained silent, and ominous shadow at the back.

MarielGullwhacker

Daisy turned to face them all briefly and spoke up, "Well, nice to meet you all...let's be on! Redwall is just up ahead! Be sure to stay behind me now as we approach the front entrance! We're a motley looking group, and some inside the abbey walls may be frightened by the size of some of you! They'll need to see me first in order for us all to get in!"

Daisy wondered how in the world she'd explain that she had sneaked out for an adventure in the woods. She knew she'd be in trouble with the Abbot, but she just couldn't think about that right now. Her biggest worries were right behind her! Were all of these beasts really friendly? The one named Cole was wounded and would need to see Sister Veronie for treatment of his shoulder. It was so late, that might have to wait until morning. This was one adventure in which Daisy got way more than she bargained for, but being the free spirit that she is, she was loving every minute of it!

Mattio

"Yes let's do hurry up. I'd like a nice hot meal tonight." he called walking aside so she could get in front.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: MarielGullwhacker on February 15, 2013, 04:44:32 AM
Daisy turned to face them all briefly and spoke up, "Well, nice to meet you all...let's be on! Redwall is just up ahead! Be sure to stay behind me now as we approach the front entrance! We're a motley looking group, and some inside the abbey walls may be frightened by the size of some of you! They'll need to see me first in order for us all to get in!"

Daisy wondered how in the world she'd explain that she had sneaked out for an adventure in the woods. She knew she'd be in trouble with the Abbot, but she just couldn't think about that right now. Her biggest worries were right behind her! Were all of these beasts really friendly? The one named Cole was wounded and would need to see Sister Veronie for treatment of his shoulder. It was so late, that might have to wait until morning. This was one adventure in which Daisy got way more than she bargained for, but being the free spirit that she is, she was loving every minute of it!

OOC: Actually Cole was healed a few posts ago
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Romsca

OOC: The infection is mostly gone, but part of the arrow is still in his shoulder

Rainshadow

Vigelem followed the group from the treetops, saying quietly, "I am Vigelem, and that is all that you need to know.  I shall come with you to the Abbey, but I don't believe I'll be staying for very long."
  Tharn decided that it was not yet time to reveal himself, but he stayed close behind the group, wondering how he'd introduce himself later on.  I may as well just stay hidden until we get to the Abbey, he thought.  I'll sneak in and try to remain anonymous.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Nobody

Tranquility flicked her tail, meandering out of sight once more before returning as a solemn shadow.

Kitsune

Amphalis, the abbot of Redwall, closed the door to the dibbun's room. He checked them every night, then took an evening stroll around the perimeter of Redwall. Three quarters of the way around, he paused. a stone looked a little uneven. He pushed it, and it came out easily. He gasped. A short distance away, he saw a fragment of cloth like one from a piece of clothes caught on a branch. He pattered away hurriedly to double-check the dibbun's dormitory, then all the others. In the last room, he almost missed an empty bed. Someone had bundled some clothes under their blankets to make it look like they were still there! He paused, trying to remember who's bed this was. Then he had it. He pulled a hat on and some provisions, just in case and bumped into their skipper on the way out. "Where are you going, Father Abbot?" he asked. "Why, to go look for Daisy, of course!" he busily replied, scooting out of the hole in the wall himself and doing his best to find her tracks. "I'll try to be back in the morning." He softly called back.

MarielGullwhacker

Daisy came through the clearing and in the night time sky saw the outline of Redwall up ahead. She was so proud of the Abbey and was feeling pretty high and mighty by this time. Surely the beasts behind her were impressed at what a brave hamster maid she is! She called out, "Up ahead friends! There's the grand Redwall Abbey! Let's all go in and I'll see if the good Friar can dig up some vittles for us!" With that Daisy scampered off towards in abbey and ran right into......the ABBOT!

Kitsune

Amphalis bumped into a small shape... "What! ...Um, hello there. I'm looking for... Oh, Daisy! What are you doing out here? I couldn't find you anywhere and was so worried about you! And....who are these beasts?!" The Abbot saw the strangest grouping of creatures he had ever met.

Sothen stepped a pace closer. "Hello, Father Abbot. I've heard much about this fine Redwall of yours from this little hamster maid. Would we be welcome inside? There are pirates on the way and we were afraid we would be taken as slaves."

Amphalis was a little taken aback by this. "Why, why... of course!" he stammered.

Romsca

"Who's this?" the fox grumbled, as he readied himself for attack. He didn't trust goodbeasts; he felt like he had put up with too many already. He wouldn't kill the old mouse, or even injure him, but he did not feel like being friendly. For all he knew, there could be an entire holt of otters waiting in the shadows behind him.

Nobody

Tranquility said nothing, her eyes dark.

Rainshadow

Vigelem climbed down to the ground and strode to the Abbot.  "Greetings, Abbot Amphalis.  It's a pleasure to see you again."  She lowered her hood and bowed.  He probably doesn't remember me, she thought.  How many seasons has it been since I've visited Redwall?  I was probably naught but an apprentice the last time I went there.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

MarielGullwhacker

Daisy was stammering for an explanation for the Abbot, "I'm sorry Abbot Amphalis, I really just wanted to go on an adventure! I'm sorry if I caused you alarm!! Please don't be mad at me, just a hamster-maid!! But look Abbot, you're always telling us to be kind and show charity to other beasts in need!! Look at all the new friends I brought to the Abbey!! See, here's Vigelem! And many others who I look forward to getting to know better!

Daisy leaned in and whispered to the Abbot, "Sir, I think that fox has a mean streak! But, he has been wounded, do you think Sister Veroni could look look at his injury in the morning? And I have no idea what type of beast that large quiet shadow animal is, do you Abbot? She hasn't tried to hurt anyone, and she followed me here...but still, I'm unsure." Daisy thought if she could just keep talking, she may just escape punishment for sneaking out of the abbey.