News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Forest Frenzies! RP

Started by Kitsune, January 02, 2013, 03:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Tharn smiled slightly, letting out a single, quiet laugh.  "I still have my weapons.  See?"  He reached into his tunic, pulling out the dagger and sling he'd hidden.  "Didn't want to give them up, y'know."
  He tied the scabbard onto his belt and placed the sling back in its hiding spot.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

"Let's go get those otter!" shoving the door open and walking out.

Jetthebinturong

Whiptail stood over the body of a slain otter. He watched as his crew herded the survivors onto the ship. Barbas came up to him "We've taken twelve prisoners all told sir"
"How many did we kill?"
"About eighteen"
"So then five of them escaped eh?"
"Sir?"
"I counted them, there were thirty-five altogether"
"Well with your permission, I would like to go and hunt them down"
"Permission granted, go quickly and quietly and don't alert anyone to our prescence"
"Yes sir"
Barbas and five others scampered off into the bushes
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Kitsune

OOC: Oh no!

BIC: While they were walking, Sothen asked "What exactly do you do as a ranger?"

Jetthebinturong

OOC: I posted two more characters, could you take a look at them?

Rainshadow

Vigelem was walking beside Sothen, watching the trees.  "I guard the forest," she answered, keeping her response simple and short.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Romsca

Cole decided he wasn't going to try any of the Redwall food; not right now at least. He started to walk up the stairs when he noticed the hamster sitting on the stairs. He was surprised. "What're you doin' here?" he asked.

MarielGullwhacker

Daisy woke up with a start! Was this a nightmare?! She was looking up into the face of a FOX! Was that Cole, the wounded fox from the woods standing right over her? Daisy had never been THIS close to a fox before. He was so close to her she could feel his breath on her whiskers, and for the first time Daisy noticed his very large teeth! A little yelp escaped her lips, then she quickly got control of herself and said, "uhhhhhh, oh, it's you, Cole. Well, I must have just drifted off to sleep here on the steps. Umm, let me take you to Sister Veroni. She can look at that wound on your shoulder, ok?" Daisy got up off the stairs, thrust her shoulders back and tried to act nonchalant, although inside her heart was racing. She started up the stairs towards the infirmary.

Jetthebinturong

Murlo Streamhound grimaced as the stoat shoved him down on the oar bench and chained his hand to the oar. Murlo bared his teeth and growled. "Now none of that" said the stoat, hitting him in the face
"Wait till I get free of these chains stoat! You'll beg for mercy by the time I'm done with ye!"
"You ain't gonna get free though are ye?" The stoat stalked away, back up the stairs to the deck.
Murlo stared after him
"We're never going to get free of these chains friend" The otter looked sideways to see a nearly emaciated mouse sitting next to him
"I am mouse and if I can I will free you as well"

Kitsune

Sothen noticed a fork in the road up ahead. "According to Amphalis, we go left here" he said, indicating the path.

cregga rose eyes

OOC: What time is it in the RP: is it still night or...?
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Kitsune

OOC: I think so. Dawn might not be far off, though.

Jetthebinturong

Shallar Krissk and her roaming band of lizards leaped out in front of the rescue party. Shallar slung her mace over her shoulder
"well well friendssssss what do we 'ave 'ere? It lookssssssssss like thesssssse  poor innocent beastssssssssssssss are trying to crossssssssss Shallar'ssssssss land! What sssssssshould we do with them my beautiesssssssssssss?"

Mattio

"Really?I thought Amphalis said left." Mask squinted at the map.

Kitsune

"That's what I sai...." The lizards jumped out. "Woah!" Sothen said, whipping out his bow and aiming at the leader of the gorup. His voice was serious again. "Where did you lizard scum come from?"