News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

That Awesome Moment When...

Started by Rainshadow, January 03, 2013, 12:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

That awesome moment when your friend shows you a band and you immediately like it.  8)  That happened when I heard Dental Care and Honey and the Bee.  8)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

That awesome moment when you have the most-liked comment on a YouTube video. 8)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

That awesome moment when your injury stops hurting.  8)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

(^^Mine hasn't yet. :()
That awesome moment when you get an AWESOME CHOCOLATE. 8) 8)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

That awesome moment when you go to a theme park
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

That awesome moment when you wake up and realize that today is Saturday.  Unfortunately, I'm not feelin' that awesome feeling.  :(  :P

Redwallfan7

That awesome moment when you find out that Paramore has some songs that you haven't heard (I looked it up and I saw some songs that they released in 2011), I'm going to listen to those  ;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

Redwallfan7

That awesome moment when you eat pizza (not the frozen pizza, but pizza  from delivery)

Tam and Martin

Redwallfan7

That awesome moment when you finish a drawing

Rainshadow

That awesome moment when you find a website that allows you to watch Doctor Who online for free.

Tam and Martin

Mattio

Tamw you are no longer sick after being sick for 6 days