News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

That Awesome Moment When...

Started by Rainshadow, January 03, 2013, 12:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

That awesome moment when you hear one of your favorite songs on the radio
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

That's just awesome right there, Reddy.  ;)

That awesome moment when you beat your friend and set the new high score on a song in Just Dance 3.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

That awesome moment when you get the right stuffed animal from the claw machine
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

That awkward when when you're trying to coach a 19 year old on how to drive and then realize you are 16.   :P
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tiria Wildlough

That awesome moment when you wake up before anyone else and have the house to yourself.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 04, 2013, 09:04:19 PM
That awesome moment when you wake up before anyone else and have the house to yourself.
I love doing that!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwallfan7

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 04, 2013, 08:18:54 PM
That awkward when when you're trying to coach a 19 year old on how to drive and then realize you are 16.   :P
What's your point? I don't want to start a fight. Please message  me if you read my driving topic.

Rainshadow

That awesome moment when you find an animal shelter that you might be able to volunteer at.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

That awesome moment when you picture a chapter  from a book in your head

Rainshadow

That awesome moment when you're playing a song in band called "In the Hall of the Mountain King," then you come across a chapter in your book entitled, "The Hall of the Mountain King."

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on January 04, 2013, 10:21:33 PM
What's your point? I don't want to start a fight. Please message  me if you read my driving topic.

I find it both funny, and awkward at the same time, and I classify funny as awesome so.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 05, 2013, 04:47:09 AM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on January 04, 2013, 10:21:33 PM

I find it both funny, and awkward at the same time, and I classify funny as awesome so.  ;)
Ah. :D okay.

Tam and Martin

TAM when you go into a warm shower.

winifred

TAM when I was gonna post on my thread and I accidently am now posting on yours ;D

@Rainshadow.  Love all your Ideas ;D ;D ;D ;) really I do!
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Tam and Martin