News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

anything you can think of put in this thread

Started by blindsimeonjtp, January 03, 2013, 01:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindsimeonjtp

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Mattio

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

So, I was looking for some lyrics to an Owl City song (I do that a lot ;)), and I came across this little ad thing that was talking about the minds of musicians or something.  It was little handwritten test-like things that musicians filled out (including Owl City, which is why it was shown).  I read it, and the entire time I was thinking this:  "My goodness, my handwriting nearly looks the same as his!!!  What?!"  Yeah, my handwriting is a little more feminine, but it's really close to his.  Weird.

So, that's what my handwriting looks like, to those who want to know.  :P  Although, I do draw a better self portrait than he does.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

blindsimeonjtp

I had buritos and cheese dip about to watch  the wheel of fortune.

Romsca

Rainshadow

There was a Pileated Woodpecker in the forest behind my backyard today, and he was drilling a giant hole in a tree!  Seriously, by the time he was done, he could stick most of his head into the hole.  That's huge!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Has anyone read a Dear Fanfiction story on Fanfiction.net? They're really funny.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Tam and Martin

blindsimeonjtp

does anyone like saturday night   live i just got a video (vhs) of the best of mike
Myers    used  but quality is good..hes also good in austen powers

Tam and Martin

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow