News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Lord of the rings online

Started by Mattio, January 05, 2013, 03:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

What's a kin and how do you get in 1?

Rainshadow

A kin (short for kinship) is pretty much just a large fellowship (a group of up to 6 (I believe) people who can quest together and communicate in fellowship chat), and you can have lots of benefits.  Some of the benefits are things like a kinship house (we have a dwarven kin house), kinship mail, kinship auctions, and of course the ability to ask people for help.  We have a few high level characters in the kin (me and my siblings/friends included ;)), so we tend to be helping out the lower level people when we can.
  All in all, a kin is a really good thing to be in.  If you want to be in the Riders of Rohan, it's a very clean kin (family friendly ;)), and we'd be glad to have anyone on here!  Just PM or write a letter to Eldanna and say who you are on the forum.

Lol, yes that was just a big commercial.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

Eladanna ok I'll try that later going to do ther soon >:(

Dannflower Reguba

I'm in the process of downloading. Though I might need some help joining your "kin" as it seems to be called.  ;) I'm planning on being an Elf Hunter.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Well, all you have to do is say what your name is and level and stuff, then I can just look you up on the game.  I'm an officer (obviously, since my brother is the leader ::)), so I can just invite you in.

Mattio

Ok I'm a level 7 dwarf named Boldom i think level 7

Rainshadow

Well, next time I'm on I'll look for you.  That is, if you want to join the Riders of Rohan.

Mattio

W0NWILL

Does it play reasonably fast and how's the gameplay?

Mattio

it plays very fast and its fun

Redwaller

If you've seen how WoW is, it's about the same.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwaller on January 20, 2013, 12:56:42 PM
If you've seen how WoW is, it's about the same.

Well, nearly the same.  It's Lord of the Rings themed, so it's not exactly the same.  ;)

Mattio

This is annoying its not letting me play

Dannflower Reguba

Still downloading -_- ...... *_* ....... -_-
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This