News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Lord of the rings online

Started by Mattio, January 05, 2013, 03:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattio

Rainshadow

As do I!  Which server are you on?  I'm on Firefoot.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

I normally play on firefoot or darrowdelf

Rainshadow

Haha, yeah, I used to play on Dwarrowdelf, but my friends wanted to play on Firefoot, so I changed.  My buddies, siblings and I even have a kin on Firefoot.  The Riders of Rohan.  Lol, the leader (my brother) is a dwarf.  Funny, ain't it?  :P
  Anyway, right now with my main character (Eldanna, a level 50 elven warden) I'm playing in Moria.  It's rather fun!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AxeHound

How do you get on? I'd like to play.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Rainshadow

It's a game that you download from the LOTRO Turbine website, but you can play for free.  You have to create an account as well, but that's very simple.  Though, for anyone that wants to play who is under 13, you must put that you are over 13 in order to play!  Otherwise you won't be able to get an account.

321tumbler

My brother has it, but he doesn't play much anymore. I might get his laptop soon so I'll be able to play then.

Mattio

Sorry I've been sick and rain my highest level is 7 I think

AxeHound

Could someone post a link to the game?

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Redwaller

I think I remember of a catch. Do you have limited accessibility if you don't pay?

Dannflower Reguba

I was about to ask the same question, I'd like to try it.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Here you go!  I just brought you to the sign up page.  ;)

Dannflower Reguba

I might have to wait until I get an Alienware if I want to add much else to my CP.  :P

EDIT: Looks great! Are there actually NO restrictions!

Re-EDIT: Looks great! Planning on trying it.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 09, 2013, 02:39:40 AM
I might have to wait until I get an Alienware if I want to add much else to my CP.  :P

EDIT: Looks great! Are there actually NO restrictions!

Re-EDIT: Looks great! Planning on trying it.

Try on Firefoot.  You could get into my kin!

Mattio