News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Attention-Deficit Roleplaying

Started by Rainshadow, January 08, 2013, 06:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

But then Prince Charming came back, obviously still alive! He then launched a bubble spell at the universe, causing everything (exept himself) to turn into bubbles! "I have made my revenge!!" Prince Charming yelled in joy.

Life is too short to rush through it.

psybox

of course, his revenge was turned into a bubble as well, so it popped, undoing the bubble spell.  Prince charming fell over dead, for unknown and equally unimportant reasons.

Ungatt Trunn

But then he came back to life, putting a magic spell on his revenge to make sure that it wouldn't turn into bubbles, also" making sure that he himself wouldn't turn into bubbles as well, and then turned the universe into bubbles as well. "Now I have made my revenge!" Prince Charming yelled for joy again.

psybox

the spell that prevented his revenge from turning to a bubble was the first thing to turn into a bubble, though.  So his revenge was turned into a bubble, then it popped, and the world was de-bubbled.  Prince charming died, and will never again come back to life.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: psybox on April 11, 2013, 08:43:30 PM
the spell that prevented his revenge from turning to a bubble was the first thing to turn into a bubble, though.  So his revenge was turned into a bubble, then it popped, and the world was de-bubbled.  Prince charming died, and will never again come back to life.
But right before he died, he put a spell on what Psybox just said to be a complete lie, then reversed it, making Psybox die from some unknown reason.

psybox

Of course, Psybox is a pseudonym, and the spell needed the target's real name, it therefore had no effect on me, only on psybox, and even if he did do it, he reversed the spell that made it a lie, so he would have died anyway.

Ungatt Trunn

But then Prince Charming found out the Targets real name (one so secret that not even Prince Charmin could say it out loud), then he zapped the Target that made his Target turn into a pile of ash.

Redwaller

Which then became Slothunog who ate Prince Charming.

Ungatt Trunn

But then Price Charming turned Slothunog into ash from the inside, freeing himself. He then created an army of Wildcats, who took over the world for him. Then everybody was Prince Charming's slave.

Norham Waterpaw

But suddenly, the universe decided it didn't like to be swarming with wildcats, so the universe blew up.(yet again)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Ungatt Trunn

But Prince Charming managed to survive, and then created another Universe were he ruled as supriem ruler.

psybox

...and we left him to enjoy himself, now we're moving onto another universe, one similar to the one blown up, only without shrimp.  Anyway, Anya came to this world, but then the bunnies in this world scared her away.

Kitsune

Then the bunnies ate everything edible!

Ungatt Trunn

But just then, the universe that Prince Charming ruled collided with the other universe, causing that universe to become part of Prince Charming's universe putting everybody in that universe became under his rule!

Rusvul

And then the bunnies ate everything that was or wasn't edible in the entire of all universes. no more matter left. Not even bunnies, once they ate everything else, they just ate themselves.