Attention-Deficit Roleplaying

Started by Rainshadow, January 08, 2013, 06:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

And zuddenly Proffessor Plum declared: I have zolved the caze o' the Hound o' the Bazz zection row 3 number 29981.2...etc.! The cook waz killed by none other than...

Darth Vader!

Meanwhile, back on the ranch...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kitsune

...a buch of sheep were crossing the road! But then Fat Albert came along saying "Hey, hey, hey!" And knocking sheep left and right!

Tiria Wildlough

And then an evil emoticon came along and ate all the sheep.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Kitsune

But then Photo Finish walked in! She said, "We go!" And everyone followed her.

Rainshadow

In comes Martin Freeman, who's just having a normal day until he was abducted by thirteen strange dwarves, who claimed that he was a 'burglar' who could help them reclaim some strange place by the name of Erebor.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Behind him is the dead Smaug, with an emoticon eating him.
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Rainshadow

OOC:  Lol, what?

BIC:  As soon as the rather unhappy Martin Freeman and the 13 dwarves made it to Erebor, they were ambushed by Sherlock Holmes, along with DI Lestrade, who captured Martin Freeman and made their way to London.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

then Sherlock dies... twice, then turns into an orange and will never be mentioned on this thread again.

Rainshadow

Fortunately, the Doctor was there to once again save the day.  He went back in time, saved Sherlock from dying and tried to return him to London.  There were several detours to try and make Sherlock understand the solar system.

psybox

but that was never supposed to happen, and so the doctor leaves him to die anyway.  (The doctor was already proven to actually be Barty Crouch Jr. anyway, so...)

Rainshadow

In comes Bill the Time Traveler.  He was sitting in his spaceship when he heard about Sherlock dying.  "We'll fix that!" he exclaimed, pressing what seemed to be completely random buttons.  After several minutes of doing this, he was in Middle Earth, floating in front of Sherlock and Martin Freeman.  He shoved them inside his spaceship, leaving the poor dwarves to be killed by some dragon.

psybox

but bill's ship crashes, killing Sherlock and turning bill into a companion cube, which chell proceeds to drop into an incinerator.  Martin Freeman miraculously survives, only to be licked to death by your profile picture.

Tiria Wildlough

Then the dubstep monsters came along and everyone was deafened.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

"This is the day that Owl City shall rise!" shouted Owl City as he dove from above, riding a giant owl while attacking the dubstep monsters with his purely epic music.

psybox

then Owl City proved that spontaneous combustion exists by dying from it.