News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Attention-Deficit Roleplaying

Started by Rainshadow, January 08, 2013, 06:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

In a different galaxy where cosmic gate didn't exist, there was an Ungatt Trunn.  This Ungatt Trunn, without any cosmic gate to listen to was incredibly sad, he  didn't know what was missing in his life to make him feel this way, but something was.  This Ungatt Trunn could get suicidal at times, but he was for some reason or another immortal...  Eventually he tried to destroy the world, but he couldn't.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Suddenly all the laws of the Universe no longer have any grip on reality. A mouse on Mars jumps up, and is instantly climbing up a cabinet. Everything is thus completely random and unpredictable.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Shadowed One

Boba Fett jumps on HIAG, yelling something like,"There are no weasels in Star Wars!"
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Hiag throws Boba Fett into a tar pit and says "There are Weasels in Star Wars!" and then a Mudkip appeared.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

And then Martin the Warrior came and took over the Universe!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Shadowed One

OOC: Why would he do that, he's a good guy!

BIC: Slagar the Cruel kills Martin and takes his place!
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

But Malkaris gets jealous and kills Slagar, and suddenly the ground turns into a wiggly rope and everyone has to be careful so that they don't fall.

Ungatt Trunn

But then Ungatt Trunn opened the Cosmic Gate, and he was never seen again... because he was in Cosmic Gate heaven!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Which suddenly spat them back out into the Milky Way Galaxy, and they were attacked by living cookies with big sharp teeth.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 23, 2013, 08:15:26 PM
Which suddenly spat them back out into the Milky Way Galaxy, and they were attacked by living cookies with big sharp teeth.
But the Cosmic gate made a song called the Milky Way, so they brought him back to Cosmic gate heaven!

psybox

...but cosmic gate doesn't exist, so the impassibility of that happens caught up with him, banishing him from cosmic gate heaven forever.

Ungatt Trunn

But then Ungatt Trunn went to the Armin Van Burren heaven ;D

psybox

Then, as a side effect of coming into contact with impossible things, he was banned from any heaven led by any trance musicians, or any heaven at all.

Ungatt Trunn

So he went to the Cosmic Gate Haven of Paradise!

psybox

which is, of course, a horrible place with a misleading name made to trap people, so he is never able to leave again.